Help : Do we have to stick to 3 meals???

Hi
just wondering whether we can use half a sachet of powder to have a drink & use the other half later?
Or do we have to have the whole sachet in one go?
I know that late evening is really hard for me usually - afer 9pm. :( Just wondering if I can save some posder for then???

If so, does it affect weight loss?

Would be very grateful for any advice xx

Like Cambridge, the sachets can be used either in one hit or split over two 'meals' the calories will remain the same!
If you find that 'grazing' (several small meals throughout the day) works for you and helps you stick to it..... go for it!
Drink loads and it will soon drop off you!

Good luck

Mikki x

Hiya,

You can split your sachets but make them fresh and an other tip is try havin your sachets late I usally get up and have hot water with a sweetner then i have my first shake about 10.30 - 11ish then my next one i have about 2.30 ish then my 3rd one about 8 ish hope this helps

as far as i know you can split the packets if you like i found having my first shake at 11 second about 3 and leaving the last till later on in the evening give it a few days and when you hit ketosis you will forget to drink the shakes and dont forget water by the fountain full xx

How do you think us poor blokes manage, 2 meals a day - 1 at dinner and 1 at 6 ish, and water to fill you in between.
Mind you us men are much stronger physically and metally we just get on with things and dont moan once:px

yeah you can definitely split the packs as long as they are made up fresh! I used to do that early on when starving...it helps xxx

Splitting meals

I have been splitting mine. I never eat breakfast so have been having 1/2 sachet vanilla with my fix of coffee in the morning, a sachet at lunch and then splitting sachets to make 3 drinks to get me through the evening which is when I used to eat most.
This is my first week also so time will tell if it affects weight loss. I don't see how it can as long as you only have the 3 sachets in total.
Anyway, I am hooked on peppermint tea now, could live off the stuff. I tried it in a chocolate shake tonight, OMG, it was heavenly.
Also I am drinking so much water peeing constantly!! hope this settles or maybe not cos running up and down stairs to the loo has to be good exercise.

Lol get used to the loo runs hun..the night ones really annoy me!! xx

OMG 4am every morning!!!! Its soooooo annoying.

hahaha yep big time, ive actually started to subconciously refuse to go but had belly ache the next day oops xx

Back