HELP!!! Eating Chinese on CD!

Thanks guys - I am so glad people have replied to me these forums are so motivating!

I need help I am tempted by comfort food right now - My boyfriend has dumped me and I always turn to food when he does this. I have been on SS almost two weeks and have lost 17 lbs so far but I can't stop wanting to comfort eat. I am so miserable

Sounds like he's done this before so he's not worth it! Stay strong, you're better off without him- think carefully about whether you want him back if he does come back to you.

just wondering if the chinese was indeed consumed....it keeps popping into my head now! lol
xxx

If you really need to eat it then eat it - however bear in mind that it might well make you feel sick and bloated and it will take you out of ketosis.

If you do need a break, take one, but plan it properly so that you can be more in control of what you eat. Perhaps have an 810 week or an add a meal week to get by.

I've just had a break for a holiday and I'm really not enjoying starting again, it's so much easier once you get into the swing of it. I do find it hard to do this week after week, so I can really sympathise with you.

Sorry if this is an unpopular view but I know how I feel when I really truly need a break.

Jan

Thanks for the advice LizzMB I know it would be so stupid. I am using all my willpower not to walk downstairs - (I live just above the Chinese!!!) He is not worth it at all I know that he is the one who kept telling me how fat I was and keeps breaking up with me because of my weight. I just wish I didn't feel like I was doing this for him - I know its for me too but I know my big motivation was that he kept making me feel so rubbish about myself. Now I feel trapped in a stupid circle and my usual way of dealing is food. Think I might have to do something maybe a bath.

Please, please, please, lose this man from your life for good. He is doing nothing for your self esteem and you deserve to be treated like a princess, regardless of size or weight.
Stick to CD, treat yourself to lovely pampering sessions, and next time you see him, tell him to take a long walk off a short plank.
Then tell him he is underendowed and you were only practising on him anyway x

:wave_cry:Hi comfort eater and everyone, I am in the middle of week 3 and really struggling. I have started to pick the odd biscuit, or pack of snack a jacks, muller light yogurt, i just can't stick to SS+. This is the third time ive done cd, then stop and put it all back on. I just find this so hard. Any tips please

Hey Carolyn......
what tips can I give you.......How much do you have to lose and how far are you from goal.. if you dont have much to lose why dont you try going up a stage as perhaps you need a bit more that ss+ perhaps try 810 calories or 1000..
Its hard to say as cant see how close you are to goal but try and stick with it its so worth it when you see the results.......
xx

Hi curly wurly, im about 14lbs from my goal which would be 11st 3 although if i lose much more i start to look gaunt in the face so happy to be that weight. I just think my choices are quite healthy like extra chicken and salad and the odd biscuit but every day im getting a bit bored now. :) Did you reach a stage like this in the diet?

Back