Help fallen off the wagon today!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charliebecca, 6 February 2010 Social URL.

1. charliebecca

charliebecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It starts...as ever on a diet with making a mistake and going over ur syn allowence and then i put my hands in the air and think " well when in rome" i must be now on atleast 50 syns *shakes head* Weigh in is Tuesday, u think if i draw a line in the sand and go back to 15 it will be ok or should i not have ne syns atall till weigh in

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    me to hun
    i think i would say go for 10 or less if u can do it but if u can't and end up with 15 its ok. draw aline under today like i am

4. cheekychinchilla

cheekychinchilla Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think if you go without syns you will drive yourself nuts. Maybe try and keep to between 5-10syns and hope for a sts?
    Oh and don't be too hard on yourself. It happens :)
    Kelly.x

5. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I count my syns over the week, starting with 105 the morning after WI. That way you can still have a 'naughty' day and go out, just make sure you don't go over the weekly amount. I'd cut right back on the syns til WI day.

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Me too I count my syns over the week & yesterday I have 50.5 but I'm not too worried about it I've still got enough for a small glass of wine in the evenings until WI. It's the same every week & I'm losing weight.

Count how many syns you've had over the week & you may be pleasantly surprised to find you've still got some left :D

7. Wendyuk

Wendyuk Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.84%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I also count my syns as 105 and then use them when I want rather than sticking to 15 a day. I agree, count how many you've had and you may be surprised. Near the end of last week I wasn't going to count how many I had had because I thought I'd gone way over but decided to, and then nearly fell off my chair in shock when I realised I'd gone over by 4 syns. I didn't have any the next day and then weighed the day after that and lost 4lb's.

8. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    I would look at the weeks syns. If you have over indulged be kind to yourself and draw a line now. I wouldnt drop below 5 syns a day cos would be too much pressure and I would just over do it again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.