help feel bad

weim01

well iv been out with my friend as i said and when i told her about the diet she said she would find some where else to go, we went to a weatherspoons and i had a chicken salad!!!!!!! no sauce or anything but now i feel bad:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hey hon...
Well, dont beat yourself up about it... It was definately a better choice than the Indian!!! & if you had a good time and enjoyed it.. I cant imagine that it would have been to bad.. especially if you didnt have the sauce..
Are you doing ss+ ....
tomorrow is another day hon !!! try and be 100 tomorrow!!! xx

no im ment to be on SS but i have the choice of a 4th shake if i want it, i have to say i do feel like i have runined all the efforts that i have put in over the last week.

i did enjoy this salad i normally dont like salad! i still feel bad and im worried now will i be able to go back 100 % tomorrow:cry::cry::break_diet:

Dont worry hon .. theres nothing you can do now!!! Just make sure you are 100%.. I am sure it cant be bad... not sure if it would thrown you out of ketosis or not.. I am sure someone else will be able to help I have only ever had shakes and bars so not sure what takes u out of ketosis..
Chin up hon and just remember tomorrow is another day :) xx

I'm not on CD but your post caught my eye. I know what you did wasn't CD but the fact you went out & ate just a chicken salad-no sauce-is a good thing surely. If it knocks u out of ketosis & you have to start again I know that's hard, but you went out, ate a healthy menu choice - that's good. In my opinion you should be very proud of yourself not beating yourself up about this.

Back