Help, feel ill

Sarah2439

Hi everyone,

I started LT on sunday so on day 3 at the moment. The hunger is bearable but I feel sick n faint today and I'm struggling because I feel ill, not because Im hungry. Im not planning to give up but Im worried that if this feeling doesnt pass soon Ill give up.

Did anyone else have this problem and when will it pass?

Thanks for all your tips on here though, its helped the past few days.

Sarah

Hi Sarah

Sorry you're not feeling well. How is your water intake? Have you been drinking too much water or too little perhaps? I think I did have a few days not feeling 100% and being really tired when I started - it's quite a shock to the system, but remember your health is the most important thing. There are quite a few new starters about, hopefully they can comment soon for you x x x

Headache, weakness, cold etc are common in the first week. Just keep going and by the weekend you should feel great!

I'm on day #2 after a short break and I have a headache. I hate the first few days. :(

Thanks for your replies, Ive read that LT can make you have headache and cold symptoms, which I havent had, its feeling faint thats getting to me.
Im gonna push on with it, just worried about work tomoz as my job can involve driving long distances.
Ive probably not drunk enough today, only had 3 pints where ive had at least 5 the past two days, Ive just drunk another pint and Im feeling slightly better.
Im so determined to keep going with it, just needed some reassurance that the feeling will soon pass!! Its sooooo lovely to chat to others who can tell me what to expect.

Thanks again

Sarah xx

I found trying to get as much rest as possible helped me loads. Was in bed at 8.30 on a couple of nights also the odd 15 minute nap gave me a boost. Plenty of water, nice baths. Your doing well I'm on day 11 and I have loads of energy now, no dizziness or ill feeling. Good luck :)

Back