Help...feel like giving in

ja9cd

Hiya,
I am only on Day 3 of SS and already feel like giving in, I have already started picking at foods (a bite of my 6 year olds toast here, a smidge of my 5 month old baby's food there! - obviously my children will never have a weight problem as I steal their food!!) but, joking aside, I am finding it really tough.

I did LL about 4 years ago and lost a lot of weight, however I did return to my old eating habits and then put it all back on again (and some more!). Iwas so determined that this time I would lose the weight once and for all and then keep it off.

Anyway, I decided to try a range of flavours from the CD range, and some of them I find just horrid. Yesterday I only had 2 packs because I threw the Spicy Tomato soup away, the broccolli and cheese made me gag...and dont get me started on the chocolate orange!
I just hope I can make it through the week on the packs I have until I see my CDC again next week :(

Anyway, thanks for listening to my rant.
I just have to get to next Wednesday I suppose and then choose only the packs I like....and try to stop stealing bits of food from the kids!

Hope everyone else is having a lovely Valentine's Day

Byeee
Ja9

oh Ja9, sending you :hug99: it makes it worse if you don't like the flavours you've got. Could you call your CDC and ask her if she will swap the ones you don't like ? To be honest, there are only 3 that I like - strawb, banana and choc. mint - which is nothing like the choc. orange, I can't stand that - far too sweet.

Hiya,
I am only on Day 3 of SS and already feel like giving in, I have already started picking at foods (a bite of my 6 year olds toast here, a smidge of my 5 month old baby's food there! - obviously my children will never have a weight problem as I steal their food!!) but, joking aside, I am finding it really tough.

I did LL about 4 years ago and lost a lot of weight, however I did return to my old eating habits and then put it all back on again (and some more!). Iwas so determined that this time I would lose the weight once and for all and then keep it off.

Anyway, I decided to try a range of flavours from the CD range, and some of them I find just horrid. Yesterday I only had 2 packs because I threw the Spicy Tomato soup away, the broccolli and cheese made me gag...and dont get me started on the chocolate orange!
I just hope I can make it through the week on the packs I have until I see my CDC again next week :(

Anyway, thanks for listening to my rant.
I just have to get to next Wednesday I suppose and then choose only the packs I like....and try to stop stealing bits of food from the kids!

Hope everyone else is having a lovely Valentine's Day

Byeee
Ja9

Why dont you try 790 programme and pop back and see you CDC, if you explain about the wasted packs you can buy a couple more.
Its hard the first week - well done for getting thru first couple of days xxxxxxx

Come on you can do it hunny. Ring your CDC and swop packs, they don't mind!! its not worth throwing them away!! Just think how much money it is costing..

Get re-focused on why you want to get rid of this weight (i say rid cos if I say lose it will be found!!)

Drink lots of water, but if you are still finding it hard, why not try 790 as the losses are similar to SS.

Love

Hi J,

Sorry you are feeling so down. Please try and stick it out, take it from a habitual re-starter that the first time is the golden time.

Tomorrow ring your CDC for some advice and swap any packs you have you don't want. I don't like any of the soups, like most shakes but not choc orange or fruits of the forest.

For tonight, drink some more water, have a bath and early night. I'm sure you will feel better tomorrow. :)

Giving in ja? No no no...you are re-thinking, re-planning, re-grouping..you are NOT giving in. Phone your CDC if youcan. If not, go and get a bottle of water and stay on the forum till you fall asleep. Tomorrow will be your next day on ss....keep at it.x

I'm on day two, and my mum and her bf decided to have chinese and I'm so close to eating a prawn cracker +*+*+ :(

Bit of a shame, because I had my last pack at 6pm D:

Keep hanging in there!

Thank you so much everyone :)

I did drink more water and then went straight to bed last night (although never get a full nights sleep because my 5 month old hasn't got the hang of sleeping through yet!)

Today am feeling more positive, I will just have packs that I know I like today and then ring my CDC about swapping the others, she's really nice so hope she wont mind.

Have a great day everyone and here's to getting through today with no nibbling!!

Thanks again,
Love
Ja9

DO NOT GIVE IN hun!!!:)

I don't have the soups, just the shakes, I bought 14 Vanillla thinking they would be great, but have now found that my uber-favourites are the Toffee Walnut and the Butterscotch as I love them with a coffee to make a hot smoothie latte!!!:D

So guess what my next order will be made up of!!;)

I'm completely starting from scratch today having made a complete boob of my fourth week!!!:eek:

Will hopefully go into ketosis again sometime during the weekend and I have my next CDC meeting next Thursday so here's to the two of us getting there one day at a time!! :hug99:

Hang in there!

If you do stray try to "think Atkins" and avoid carbs! I agree the first week is tricky because you have all the flavours and some are dire (broccilli & cheese!). I had my first weigh in this morning and felt great having lost! plus I got to choose my own flavours and came away with a pile of cappachinos and spicy oriental soups :)

Keep going, drink water...

Peter

Hi Ja9cd, hope you are having a better day today. I found that I didn't like some of my shakes/soups much at first, but your tastes change after a few days when you get used to them. I found ground black pepper a great help too! Your CDC will swap your packs no probs, but you need to make sure you have them all every day. Look how much weight you've lost (sorry, got rid of) already, you can't give up now. We are all here for you.

:jelous: I was nearly sick after the Spicy Tomato (eeeuuuwwww)!!!

Don't give up, some of the other soups are lovely - my favourite is the oriental chilli. Also, make sure you've got plenty of chocolate in, as it's a great way to stop you stealing the kids' chocolate.

My tip is to throw anything the children leave on their plate in the bin immediately ~ I think one of my downfalls in dietting is the "waste not want not" mentality, which led me to hoover up all leftovers :eek:.

Back