help feel like giving up!!

inhope

Hi i'm on my 8th day but i've felt really quite s**t today still feel really tired and slight discomfort in my chest tried going for a walk and just felt out of breath and tired am really fed up with being at home so much i expected to take the first week easy but i'm bored with being at home and don't have the energy to go out aaaaaghhh am getting hot flushes aswell:( what's the deal has anyone else had this?? heeeelp please

Hun, stick with it! Don't give up. You feel a bit lethargic in the first week but then once your body gets used to what's going on, your energy levels will start to soar and you'll find you can't sit still. You'll want to go out and do stuff. It will pass. Honestly! xx

Please dont give up, I know its hard but you can do it. Compared to other VLCD this one is the most strictest to follow but at least you know where you are with LT. Just stick to your 3 shakes/soup and drink loads of water. Its probably not allowed..but I have the occasional oxo cube in boiling water - it helps with the boredom and staves off hunger, plus they taste ok. You will find as your weight goes down that you will have more energy. Have you been weighed yet?
Keep shakin!!

DONT GIVE UP.... you can do this just inagine your self walking down the street bumping into ppl that have not seen you for ages and looking at the amazment on their faces im on day 2 and it really is hard but i want to be thin more than i want something that last only a few mins in ya mouth and makes you feel like crap afterwards your on day 8 thats fantastic when you weigh a few stone lighter it makes it worth while im soooo tired too chic and i have 3 kids i have to run round after all i want to do is sleep , go look in the mirror if you dont like what you see you know being on the diet will help change that keep ya chin up and carry on you are doing great xxxx:eek:

Hang in there hun! I did LT for 8 weeks the first time and now in week 5 this time. I had 2 weeks of energy on my first stint and none so far this time. This whole buzzing with energy thing never happened for me. So I just accept this is the way it will be till I am finished and then I will be buzzing with energy. I just focus on what a nice summer I am going to have.

So look at the bigger picture! Think of the end result.

Hang in there hun, I felt like that on day 16+17 and I could easily have eaten everything in the fridge. I managed to get through it. I used to be a size 20 and I could never ever go into a shop and buy something without trying it on. I went into Asda tonight and picked up a pair of size 12 skinny jeans. The fitting rooms were closed and I guessed they should fit. They looked great when I got home and tried them on. I only started lipotrim on Jan 8th, its only April 1st now...........just think of a couple of months down the line, good luck and keep strong.

Thanks everyone those messages made me cry...because they were so nice..thanks...i stuck with it yesterday i've just broken up with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago so i was just feeling low and i was actually tired coz i hadn't slept properley all week...i laid down after i wrote the post and fell straight to sleep!! i'm trying not to blame the diet for the way i'd probably be feeling anyway and you're all so right it will be worth it sooooo fingers crossed xx

Aw hun **HUGS** I feel like that every other day but then I take a look at the before pics I took and remember how much better I feel now, just think how your ex will feel when he sees the new you lol Good luck :) xx

he he i do keep thinkin about that it will be worth it and i do feel slimmer i think i expected it to happen quicker just trying to pace myself and look at it as a way of life for a while cheers good luck 2 you too xxx

Hang on in there honey, it will get better. Just come on here when it gets tough, it really helps.
Sending hugs:grouphugg:

well done so pleased you changed your mind it was my turn for a bad day today see we all have our bad days but we can all smile togther when weve done our journey xxx

Sorry to hear you were having a bad day hope you feel better now:p i actually picked up by Friday and have felt fine and energetic all weekend Sundays are a killer day tho i think my body knows that's roast dinner day:cry:anyway...have nearly done 2 weeks and people are staring to tell me i look healthier not thinner so much yet but hey better is good ..no?? have a good one xxx

hi
glad you got over that bump,i felt like that too but i'm doing ok now.it is so worth it as i am a size smaller already.come on here when you need a friend, we know how you are feeling..i love the support from all the great people here...good luck this week,

NO! Just no! You may feel like crap right now, but if you eat you'll feel worse and when you continue to eat and undo all your hard work you feel even more crap. So just no.

NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

Back