HELP FEEL PATHETIC

cally1

Hi all I am new and have been reading this forum all day as I feel stupid I started last Monday doin ss and done really well my weigh in was on day 5 yesterday and I was buzzin I had lost 11lb I come home and felt great but dont know what happened by last night my son ordered a chinese and I cant believe I ate it (Pathetic) I feel so stupid I could honestly say it wasnt worth it I have been back on track today but know im not in katosis - hopefully i can get some of the damage off but I wanna say to u all i admire all of u who have done so well!!!!

Hey there hun and welcome to Minis. Well done on your first weigh in, 11lbs is just fab. What is done is done so no point beating yourself up, move on and start looking forward to the buzz of your next weigh in.

xxx

Thanks Porgeous ur pics r an insperation alone - do u think i can still get a loss 4 nxt week? I am determined to stick with it

Thanks hun, if you get back on that wagon, hold on tight, keep glugging the water all should be well for your next weigh in xxx

Hi Cally1, hope you are feeling a bit better by the time you read this and on your way to ketosis.

Back