Help! Feeling crappy and blaaaaah...

liberty_girl

Peace Love Happiness
Not sure if it's the weather, LT, bug, or other dramas in my life but I feel so rubbish.

Sore head, sore tummy, lethargic, grumpy, depressed (it's fun at my house!).

I would like something to eat, but I won't...I hope. Weigh in tomorrow.

know how that feels - that was me last wednesday - felt like there was no point in anything and that everything in life was poo.

I've been on LT more or less the same time and think i felt that way because my first week was fine so it was a delayed reaction.

I still ping pong from feeling absolutely great and thinking i can stay on LT til Christmas and lose all the weight I need to, to feeling like if I don't eat something, I might as well end it all (ok bit dramatic!).

Just take each day as it comes and know that this too will come to pass!

Last edited:
hang in there tomorrow is a new day and everything will look different
xx

I hate those bad days but they get fewer I have noticed my moods are awfull since I started LT I have turned into a dog

Hey babe, we all have days like that. Have a relaxing bath and go to bed with a good book (or a good man!!!!! Lol!)

Hope you feel better soon.

x

aww bless... hang in there, the weigh in tommorrow will inspire you!..dont worry too much...just take one day at a time...
I have become pretty boring on this diet, the main thing I have noticed is that I have so many early nights, as I cant nibble on anything!..lol...

I am still waiting for this apparant lift you get when your in ketosis...I dont feel any different??? And I am fully in ketosis, with the ketostix test strip on the deepest purple...?..

So think we are all gonna have the odd off days hun!:(

I had a pants day too, felt a bit low today. think it was eating the other day, and putting on 1.5lbs from it!

hot bath, hot drink, hot man. ;)

hugs

i have a flu bug hun and feel like crap tbh we all have it in my house. stay strong and hope you feel better soon xxxxxxx

Back