Help finding it hard today

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

Im finding it hard to eat today and its nearly 2.30pm and ive had a packet of velvet crisps while ironing and just finished.

I had a week full of menus which have followed but just breakfast and lunch just changed but still having tea tonight as planned.

Will this effect much if im not hungry and not eating loads as im having a pasta and sauce with sweetcorn for dinner and loads for tea tonight just didnt have breakfast :sigh:

Help!!!! lol

Hi Jacqui,

Sorry to hear you are finding it hard to eat today:hug99:

I would love to be able to help with your question but I still have not figured out how SW works:eek::(

I am sure someone with good advice will be along shortly.

Hang in there!

Love Mini xxx

hi honey sorry you are not feeling 100% today, sometimes we do have our off days. It should not effect you too much if you are not hungry, however if you fancy something eat fruit or super speed food as that normally kick starts my hunger
sending you lots of wakefield hugs honey

hey girlie. I think your doing fine, take a deep breath and relax! it sounds like your doing well and sticking to plan ... aslong as your having your hE's and some syns its all good. . and if you dont have the appitite dont force feed yourself!

enjoy your tea! x

Back