Help: First day on Lipotrim

Bride1

Hi Everyone,

I just started lipotrim today. I have 2 shakes taken so far... and I thought I was going to be sick. I am not feeling hungry or anything.. but just finding it very difficult to stomach the shakes. I had the Strawberry Shake for breakfast and the Vanilla with coffee for lunch. If I could just manage to stomach them a bit better I think I should be ok.

Did you have the vanilla one hot? i tend to mix it in my blender with cold water, a sweetner and coffee then microwave it also do the same with choc not always with coffee! i hated the strawberry ones from day 3 so havent touched them since! it does get easier :) im on day 17 and arnt hungry at all, your palette does change ive noticed that as ive been doing this! stick with it, its so worth it :)

Thanks Sonia for ure reply. I had the vanilla with hot water. Really want to stick with it. Getting married in June and want 1.5 stone off me for that. I am going to try the chocolate shake for dinner.

I had the choc one hot. Blend it up so no lumps and it is lovely. I mix it with about 450ml of hot water.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

wow thats alot of water! i tend to blend mine with 250 and add a sweetner, does it still taste quite chocolate(y) using 450mls?

Honestly bride1 is does get easier! 1.5ibs will fly off you i lost 1 stone in my first week then 5.5 in my second week, all tend to have high losses the first week! just keep that goal in mind, YOU CAN DO THIS!! its easy!

Pinklady1911 said:
wow thats alot of water! i tend to blend mine with 250 and add a sweetner, does it still taste quite chocolate(y) using 450mls?

Yes its the only way i can have it :)

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

ummm im going to try that, when i was on CD last year i used to use more water and used it tomwards mt water intake for the day, will try it! thank you :)

How are you doing today dear? Hope that everything is alright.
The shakes are very hard to stomach at first I know, it's just trying to find the blends that work best for you. For example try the vanilla one with black tea instead of coffee.
Also, just like Sinéad try adding more water to the shakes. I usually add just shy of a pint of water to each of my sachets and blend them up and can't have them any other way. The first week is the worst and you'll hit a wall, but once you push through it then it will almost become second nature to you.
Chin up, and if your pharmacist is nice they'll let you have the flapjacks for week two. (And they taste fantastic after a week on the shakes, believe me)
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Bride1 if you are still struggling maybe it's worth trying the soup and peanut flapjack I know alot of people don't like them but they work for me toast the flapjack and only add 250 mls of water to the soup so it's thicker worth giving it a try !

Thanks for your help girls. I had the strawberry shake with lots of ice this morning and found it much easier. I had the soup at lunch, and thank god i really enjoyed it, therefore I had it again 2nite. Still finding it difficult but this forum is grat for motivation, thanks:)

Have you tried mixing the choc with hot peppermint tea, maybe something u like, but in reality u kinda get used to them , I have choc all the time don't bother with other flavours couldn't get used to vanilla and the strawberry made me vomit ,
Best of luck you'll be pleased you stuck at it when you weigh

oh im glad u found once you can stomach. it does get better honestly, u will be so happy come weigh day that u have stuck at it.

Back