Help flu :(

Victorialouise

Iv got the flu and in bed ;(.....I had a mcds today because I felt so down and I'll I couldn't cook....n I've Been taking flu medicne I scared I won't lose weight this week ;(, x

<3... Victoria-Louise...<3.

Work out the syns for your MccyDs & take it off your weekly syn allowance. There will be syns in flu medicine, do you really need it? Would paracetamol not help.

If you don't feel like cooking how about having beans on toast, or anything out of a tin which is SW friendly, or mugshots, you really don't need to spend time in the kitchen if you don't want to.

I know how you feel last thing you want to do or yet able to do is stand cooking and all you want is comfort food.
Determination is the key I had flu couple of weeks ago I'm abit pigheaded and seen it as a battle between me and it and I won and lost 2lb.
Last week went to docs got a chest infection from flu got put on antibiotics and gained 2lb not impressed so trying extra hard this week.

I worked out my mcds so taken that of this week but I had to have flu medicine I couldn't sleep and my throat was killing me I haven't gone to work today n I haven't had a day sick since I started tree 2 years ago :/..but I'm only gonna take it to get me through the night, iv just had eggs and bacon n prepared a salad for lunch so I can just get it out of fridge later, urghhh I hate being I'll!!! X

Hi, I don't agree that you should stop taking medication if it has been prescribed to you. Maybe you should just let your body recover from flu and try not to stress too much about syns etc. You won't be ill forever and so have what your body wants and get back onto it once your well again. Thats what I would do anyway. Good luck, and hope you feel better soon. Xx

I eaten what I would normally on ee plan but struggling to eat that much :/ so I'm
Just going to try sleep it off and if I don't lose this week it'll be one of them things xx

Back