help for my problem

jaxmummy

Silver Member
i got shipped off on a course today didnt know before hand, anyway it had a buffet lunch so i stuck to brown turkey sandwich no butter, but ive got home and all my food in is for green, i cannot go out coz little one aint well and ive had 2 hex b so cannot do ee,
what can i do for damage limitation i thought id been good staying away from sausage rolls etc and now i have this prob

you can do mix 2 match.......as far as i know you can still have your two hex a and b....but you can have a red lunch and green tea and be ok......sure someone will clarify this for you......

Yep you can have 2 a and b choices on Mix2Max the only thing is anything between meals has to be synned (if it's free food on one plan you have to use the syn value from the other?) or have the superfree foods - veg/fruit/dairy stuff free on both etc.

Yep you can have 2 a and b choices on Mix2Max the only thing is anything between meals has to be synned (if it's free food on one plan you have to use the syn value from the other?) or have the superfree foods - veg/fruit/dairy stuff free on both etc.

i havnt snacked so even better woop woop

Back