Help!!! Get me out of this mood!!!

FloridaGirl

:wave_cry: Hi everyone,
I am really hungry, tired and fed up today, just got back from an activity with friends and there was hot dogs, piza, cheese & crackers, choc bic's and everything!!!! I came home and had my shake early as it had made me so hungry!!!
:cry: I need to pull out of this mood as I am really tempted to eat!!! I know I would be gutted though so I wont :break_diet:

no denying its hard hun but i;m sure you wanna lose the weight more than eat.
have yourself a nice soak in the bath,put ya pj's on and have a nice hot drink.
just keep the picture of a slimmer you in your head to keep you going.

good luck hun x

Oh, could not agree more with you. I have found it hard hese last few days but, look, we must stay strong. Just do something else to occupy your mind or keep up the water. That's what I am doing anyway!!! Keep strong.

Hi hun, i have had so many days like that in the last 2 weeks i guess they can come at any stage. just tink how guilty you will feel if you eat i always tink how much i will be letting myself down and it wud be like ruining everything ive already achieved. dat always stops me!

I think we all have days like this! There are just some days when food seems so much more important than others & even if you're taking part in everything else, sometimes it does feel like not eating is excluding you from the event, right?

But, at the end of the day, what we're aiming to achieve is much more important & all that food will be there when we've finished! Hope that you feel better in the morning!

Hannah

thanks guys!! I ve struggled again today but very happy that I ve not been naughty as I know Iwould regret it!!! I'll feel better when I have less weeks to go because at the moment I ve almost done 2 weeks but 6-8 weeks to go!!! aaarrrrhhhh

Florida, you just watch, the next 6-8 weeks will fly by!! I already see adverts for xmas now, and that makes me realise its not that long at all!! just think, 8 weeks is only 2 months, that's all, and every week you have your weigh in's to keep you going and spur you on to the next week! But well done you for resisting, its really hard when there's all your fave goodies on display, i think we've all been there, but you can pat yourself on the back and say you did it, nobody else did it for you, it was all you, so a big well done!!!

Back