HELP!!! Hair and wings!!

Jules77

Hi all.... need some advice.

1stly.... the hair loss thing.... is there anything I can do to help stop so much of it falling out....? My problem is that I have very fine, very sparse hair as it is and its falling out rather quickly.... think a wig may be on my crimbo list!!!

2ndly.... I seem to have developed rather large bingo wings... the sort a stag turkey would be jealous of.... does anyone know what sort of exercises (if any) will help tone these up? Or has anybody had this and eventually their body has caught up and they've gone? Or am I never gonna be able to wear sleeveless tops?

Jules x

Selenium and zinc tabs for the hair loss and light weights for the bingo wings! There was a thread on this quite recently and the name of a book of weight training exercises for women but I can't remember the name of it. They will go, they have to, they are fat and if you reduce the fat on your body it eventually has to go at some point. Unfortunately our tums and arms seem to be where the fat is most stubborn and you have to go all the way to goal to get rid of it.

Good luck

Back