help harvester meal??!!!!

janey6983

Hi,

I started on Exante TS yesterday so I am on day 2 today, I'm 100% so far and feeling OK.
But I have a problem my little boy is six this weekend and we have a family meal out with grandparents etc. I can't get out of it and really wouldn't want to he's only going to be six once.

He has chosen to go to the harvester, I have checked out the menu with the idea that I would avoid carbs as much as possible, but I'm struggling everything seems to come with carbs of some description!! Help I want to try and stick to this as much as I can but I also want to look "normal" when out for my son's birthday. Any ideas:wave_cry:
xx

eeek Im not sure, some sort of chicken salad without dressing I would think would be your best bet!

Start with the salad bar, add more salad to your main meal and choose steak or sea bass or plain chicken from the grill menu. Tell them you don't want the chips/spud option or a sauce. Page 16 of the booklet tells you what salad/veg you can safely have. Most of all enjoy it! It's only 1 meal :)

Back