help harvester meal??!!!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by janey6983, 26 October 2010 Social URL.

1. janey6983

janey6983 Full Member

Hi,

I started on Exante TS yesterday so I am on day 2 today, I'm 100% so far and feeling OK.
    But I have a problem my little boy is six this weekend and we have a family meal out with grandparents etc. I can't get out of it and really wouldn't want to he's only going to be six once.

He has chosen to go to the harvester, I have checked out the menu with the idea that I would avoid carbs as much as possible, but I'm struggling everything seems to come with carbs of some description!! Help I want to try and stick to this as much as I can but I also want to look "normal" when out for my son's birthday. Any ideas:wave_cry:
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    eeek Im not sure, some sort of chicken salad without dressing I would think would be your best bet!

4. Dietkitty

Dietkitty Rebel without a calorie

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Start with the salad bar, add more salad to your main meal and choose steak or sea bass or plain chicken from the grill menu. Tell them you don't want the chips/spud option or a sauce. Page 16 of the booklet tells you what salad/veg you can safely have. Most of all enjoy it! It's only 1 meal :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.