• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help! Have eaten all my syns for the week....

in 3 days and I've still got 4 to go till start of the next week.

Monday was someones birthday at work so I ate cake.
Tuesday I had a cheeseburger for dinner :eek:.
Wednesday I had a course with work from 7am till 9pm. Danish pastries for breakfast. Lots of yummy sandwiches for lunch and then they ordered pizza's and kebabs for dinner.:eek:

Do you think if I stick to plan 100% for next for days with none of very few syns I will either STS or lose a little or am I destined to gain some this week. :(

Also if anyone has any advice on how to have a bit of a boost the next 4 days I would really appreciate it?

I am so annoyed with myself!:mad:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I did this last week as I was ill I had kfc mc donalds Chinese and pizza! I then stuck to plan and had loads of super speed food and soups till weigh in. I weighed in yesterday and gained half a pound. Not bad at all! Then today weighed myself again and lost 2.5lb over night. But could well be a blip. Non the less it boosted me to stay on track. Just give it a go :) x

I'm on track today. Had loads of fruit and a muller light for breakfast. Been munching fruit all day and got a salad for lunch and I am having pork chop and veggies for dinner so hopefully if I can do this for the rest of the week i'll be ok.

Going to make a veggie soup tonight for tomorrow's lunch. I just need to lose 6lb before xmas to be on track so hopefully all will go well.

Ive been exactly the same this week, keep telling myself I can have any more syns but always seem to want more. Need to tell myself to stop but seems so hard sometimes
xx

Did you think of trying success express for a couple of days - our consultant said it can help when you have a blow out - basically its just eating loads of superfree foods!

im gunna have to try something dnt wanna put any on!! xx