Step 1 Sole Source + HELP ! Have i come out if ketosis ?

mummysims

So I'm now in week 5, been soooo good and on Saturday I was 3/4 lb away from losing 1stone.

On Saturday eve, it was my hubby's birthday and had friends over, I had a small piece of birthday cake, a small handful of crisps and a couple of peanuts.
Today I feel really really hungry which is really unusual for me !

I am due for my period and am now 3 days late

Any advice please .......

So I'm now in week 5, been soooo good and on Saturday I was 3/4 lb away from losing 1stone.

On Saturday eve, it was my hubby's birthday and had friends over, I had a small piece of birthday cake, a small handful of crisps and a couple of peanuts.
Today I feel really really hungry which is really unusual for me !

I am due for my period and am now 3 days late

Any advice please .......

Hiya! I took the day off for my birthday last week, and was very hungry until I went back in to ketosis. Do you have any of the symptoms? cold, keto breath, etc?

I would say it may have been enough to take you out, some people will be a lot more sensitive to extra carbs than others. TOTM can also make you quite hungry though, or, it seems to in my experience!

I would say, try not to worry about it too much. I still lost weight that week, I just knocked myself out of ketosis so I had all the hunger pangs. Just stick with it and you'll be back in ketosis in no time. :D

Ah don't worry, I had a weekend off and ate loads I crap and still had a small loss, then a massive loss which made it average out the week after.

You might be lucky and stay in ketosis, some people can have up to a massive 100g carbs and still stay in it!

Thanks for your replies , yes I do feel pretty cold and gone tired again, didnt sleep well last night at all !

I'll find out Wednesday at my weigh in , but I'll stick with it til then ......hopefully ! Lol x

well even if you have, its for a good cause? a birthday, its done now. So on wards, new week. I can be normal on a vlcd to be late, but your defo not pregnant?
I plan to do the same for my 30th, I can't turn 30 and not eat something nice. My gran is having people to her house just for me... sooo... I will have to eat something. I think that its just once, you had a little treat. Might set you back a week, might not.. wont be the end of the world though? that will be ok? I mean if that is the worst that can happen. Fingers crossed it is fine, but if not seriously don't worry about it, write it off and keep going. you can do this :D :D

I wish I was on week 5 lol, its fantastic you have got this far. well done :D :D and next week it will be week 6, and you can be like wooooo I made it!!

Yeah you r right , stay positive !

Gotta hit a small blip every now and then ,
And as for being pregnant ..........good god no ! Lol
More like menopause !

Back