Help having a bad day

wantto be slim

I am having a bad day as i have eaten nothing at all. I have only drank one litre of water and one cup of coffee.

How much damage is this going to cause me?

Just finished first week and lost 8lbs but thought of shake or soup is making me feel squeemish!!!!! what am i going to do?:cry:

hun get it down ya neck!!! Ya need ya shakes chick! Im feelin same :(

awwwwww hun take it easy u really have to have yr shakes and drink your water maybe your coming down with something try at more water to your shake so its not so thick then just sip it take it easy and great loss last week xxxxxxxxxxx

hun please try your shakes, even if watered down, your body will go into starvation mode eventually if you eat nothing.

tomorrows another day, hope your feeling better soon.

debs x

could you drink it through a straw, towards the back of your mouth?

Have you tried making the mixture into a mousse or a muffin? - I found that the shakes made me barf :eek: - I can however 'eat' them if converted into something chewy.

Try that and see what happens.

Also after this amount of time you should be able to have a bar - the cranberry one is particularly nice - pop it in the fridge or freezer for a bit and have it with a nice mug of black coffee - wonderful! (I am starting to sound very sad!) :eek:

I have just made a vegetable soup which i will drink. Thanks for the advice.

I don't know how to make the shakes and soups into anything different. This would maybe help me take them.

People on the site have talked about eating chicken and tikka and staying in ketosis is this true? Thanks

Kat:)

I have my vanilla shake with coffee in it its lush its all i drink and my bars ha ha

You can buy some mousse 'stuff' from your CDT but making muffins takes nothing extra - just mix the mixture into very little water until smooth, then pop in the microwave for about a minute - maybe 90 seconds and there you have it! ;)

Now I am not going to pretend it is anything like a Starbucks or Cafe Nero offering but when desperate for something a little similar :sigh: , I will take it anyday.

Best of luck!

Go girl!! :party0049: - I shall be doing the same thing very soon.

I do treat myself to some really nice coffee whilst on this diet - can't wait.

Hope it works for you.

Back