Help - headaches and feeling really sick...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mala, 6 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Mala

Mala Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS/SS+
    Hi everyone, has anyone of you experienced this? I'm on day 4 now and been doing great, no cheating (amazing for me, lol). Did have a few headaches but expected that the first few days, but have been drinking well over 2 litres of water per day. Woke up this morning with a really bad headache. Barely managed to drap myself out of bed and take some paracetamol and loads of water. Starting feeling sick so made my porridge hoping that would help. Kept feeling really sick, plus shivering, so went back to bed and kept being cold even though I had quilt and throw on. Also had a dodgy tummy...

Finally got out of bed and am dressed now but still feel a bit weak and have a tingling headache. Maybe this was some sort of bug, I really hope it's not because of the diet and it will turn out that this isn't for me. So, does any of you experts out there know if this could have been a result of the diet? :confused:

Have lost 6 lbs already so can't wait for Wednesday weigh-in! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    personally, i would say its totally unrelated to the diet hun and does sound like a bug! If thats the case then there isnt anything CD could have done to worsen/improve the situation!
    Best advice i would say is keep yourself tucked up in bed, keep trying with the shakes but see how you feel!

Get well soon xx

4. Mala

Mala Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS/SS+
    Thanks Lizz, it's a relief to know it's not due to the diet. I really feel like having something to eat, but have resisted so far. Hopefully I'll be feeling ok again by tomorrow :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.