Help help help...what should I do?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Sez, 13 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

I know we are not supposed to, but I did.... I got on my own scales tonight and have not lost one solitary lb, if they are to be compared with those in class.

I am sooo down about it. I have not gone over my PP at all, even if Saturday my PP choices were not great (alcohol involved, I drank rather than ate....:rolleyes:)

My first wi is this Weds, and I feel like giving up already. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Please advise why this may be....I have got the vouchers from my PCT and dont want to let anyone down, including me. I did wonder if it is because I am so fat, and having 37 pp a day?? I dont think I am even considering my weeklies as a result of this,

please anyone ...........
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Do you know for sure they're the same as your class ones? Did you weigh yourself when you got home???
  4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

No, stupidly I didnt. I think perhaps i should just forget that I got on them now, but it is pretty hard to ignore.
  5. Mets

Mets Gold Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    You've still got 2 days yet and you'd be surprised what can happen in 2 days! If you've pointed and tracked everything (even alcohol) then you can't fail :) I'm sure you will have lost....
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.