Help help help...what should I do?

Sez

has started again!!
I know we are not supposed to, but I did.... I got on my own scales tonight and have not lost one solitary lb, if they are to be compared with those in class.

I am sooo down about it. I have not gone over my PP at all, even if Saturday my PP choices were not great (alcohol involved, I drank rather than ate....:rolleyes:)

My first wi is this Weds, and I feel like giving up already. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Please advise why this may be....I have got the vouchers from my PCT and dont want to let anyone down, including me. I did wonder if it is because I am so fat, and having 37 pp a day?? I dont think I am even considering my weeklies as a result of this,

please anyone ...........

Do you know for sure they're the same as your class ones? Did you weigh yourself when you got home???

No, stupidly I didnt. I think perhaps i should just forget that I got on them now, but it is pretty hard to ignore.

You've still got 2 days yet and you'd be surprised what can happen in 2 days! If you've pointed and tracked everything (even alcohol) then you can't fail :) I'm sure you will have lost....

Back