Help help help

Fatboyfat

Hi Iam a man and I have got to day 3 and want to give up I could not Handel the dizzy tired feeling all the time how can I feel like that for 14 weeks Iam a van driver and I don't think I could work feeling like this , does it feel like this for the whole 14 weeks sorry to sound like a wimp I no this is the feeling of going into keytotis but I just can't go on noting I feel like this for 3 months
cheers

hi there
i hit that wall on day 4 it does pass, felt quite weird now day six and feeling much better, think its your body tuning into ketosis .if it gets too much my consultant said don t break ketosis and have high protein ie chicken or eggs to tide you over
good luck this can be beaten
jx

Once you get passed day 4 you'll be fine and then you'll have your weigh in a couple of days after that which will make it all worth it when you get the results on the scales.

Stick with it. Good luck!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs week 11- 2 lbs week 12- 6 1/2 pounds

In agreement with everyone - day 4 was the hardest for me so moved to SS+ as means some actual food even if it is plain. Keep at it. Do not give in!

Back