HELP He's got a Domino's!!

MrsPoogatch

I need some real help I dont know how long I can hold out he's sitting next to me with my favourite pizza ever! I'm on Day 6 so cannot cave....

Arghh!!

You don't want that pizza.....dripping with grease...it's full of fat and will make you feel sick, bloated and tired after!!

still want it?

Yes, :'( because im poorly today and it smells delish! and there's still 2 peices left. eurgh stupid man :'(

Aww that's not good....i know being ill doesn't help, cos we want comfort and usually food = comfort.

Stay strong hun if it's day 6 it's weigh in tomorrow? Just think of that xx

Imagine the pizza crawling with maggots and slugs.
It really is a disgusting pizza!

he's put it away in the kitchen now so far I havent caved so i'm just going to avoid the kitchen for the rest of the day! Its weigh day on Saturday, tomorrow is Day 7 (then Sat day 1 of week 2!) Don't think I'd be too bad if i wasnt so blooming hungry! xx

tell him to eat it or bin it otherwise your gonna get the fairy liquid and start squirting lol

I said he could have it as he wants to starte Exante on saturday so I guess is just "last meal"ing, but this week i've had to resist a Subway, Starbucks, Mcdonalds & Dominos!

I have to remember that my inability to eat sensibly is what has got me here in the first place! and that in 6 months time all that food will be there once I start to refeed but hopefully by that point I wont want it! I wonder if I can get hypnothearpy against Take-away!

It's my turn to go through it now.....just had to make different pizzas, fish fingers and chips...so came on here cos at least you all know what it is to resist food!

Back