HELP! How do I put my before and after pictures on

horseclutter

Hi all
I have been trying for hours to put my before and after photos on:confused: Could someone please give me instructions and hopefully I will get them on tom as I have to go to work in half an hour :cry: :cry: :cry: Easy instructions please :) thanks, love Carol x

Yes,please do tell, i would like to put mine up to and have no idea where to start :eek:

Ummmm I dunno but in the meantime could you not host them on photobucket or something and just post the link Plllllllease! we wanna see!:cry:

Hubby will be home later,Mr IT himself:D :D will definately do them tonight.

how you doin Pix?

Alrite thanks Toots!
Got a stunning size 12 dress this morning in the post to inspire me and it fits! so Im pretty pleased with myself ;)
Other than that I need more pictures for inspiration! :D

hey Pix, a size 12, fantastic!! Socome on then, whats it like.

I have a party at Chelsea FC Football Club at the end of March, hubby is DJ ing!! I need to find a dress and I am so excited about going to shops like Karen Millen to find the perfect one. Have never spent much money on clothes before but hey, wtf, may as well as its a special occasion and they have sizes I can now fit into!!!

This is from Pierce on another thread .......

go to the gallery, theres a bar at the top under the navigation bar.

On the left there's a button to make an album. Click it, and create a new album, be sure to make it public.

After you do that there's a button on the right, upload photo. Click that button.

Fill in the form, make sure you put it into an album you are just after creating.Then you're done.

Fancy!!!!!!!!!
Get you eh? lol.
Its emerald green halterneck satin prom gown from Warehouse its beautiful!
I also ordered a size 10 from Monsoon in red cos I will get in it on my honeymoon!
There are some realllly nice dresses in Karen Millen at the min!

I know, get me with the hired help and not the guests!!!!
must be doing something wrong eh!!! You never know thou:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Seriously, your dress sound fab. I have never been in to clothes in the past but I think that may be a habit that is about to change (or already changing!! Karen Millen, me, never!!!)

take it easy PIX, you are doing just grand!!

Back