Help!! How long does it take MAM ?

happygal

Banned
Hi Ya

I have just made my breakfast, A gorgeous strawberry shake with MAM mixed into it!

The problem is that it didnt thicken. I have just stuck it in the fridge because I vaguely remember people talking about sticking it in the fridge but Im not sure at all!!

Did you use the amount of water it tells you to on the MAM tub?

It is runny and you do need to stick it in the fridge - I normally leave it about an hour but not sure what the minimum time is you need to leave it for.

It doesn't set until it's been in the fridge.

xxx

Did you mix the MAM powder very thoroughly with the shake before you added water? Did you chill the water before you frothed it up with an electric whisk? Did you leave it in the fridge for 10 mins to set?

If so - don't worry - it'll be fine lol!

I got it out of the fridge and it had indeed set. It was lovely but now I feel sick because there was so much of it and I wasnt hungry to start with. I just wanted to have a substantial breakfast because I will be having a tetra for lunch I think and they are less ml's.

I got it out of the fridge and it had indeed set. It was lovely but now I feel sick because there was so much of it and I wasnt hungry to start with. I just wanted to have a substantial breakfast because I will be having a tetra for lunch I think and they are less ml's.

Glad it set ok, hun - don't forget to have an extra glass of water with your tetra as it is more concentrated than a blended shake.

xxx

Back