Help....I am eating for Britain

Pouchie

Hi lovely Slimming World friends, I have doing the plan for 3 weeks and have been really enjoying it and finding it quite easy however today OMG I have wanted to eat everything. Nice SW breakfast .... all going well and then lunch well, I had a packet of Belvita (12syns) followed by 3 rich tea biscuits (6syns) followed by a bit of chocolate (6syns) and now I am scouring the house looking for sugar of any description. Please someone come and wire my mouth, why am I doing this? I know what I am like and I am scared I put this week as a waste of time and continue eating everything that isn't tied down.

Does anyone else do this and has anyone figured out why. Any advice would be much appeciated :eek:

I think you need to focus on why you're eating. Are you hungry? are you bored? is it time of the month?

its at times like this planning and preparing comes into its own. when is weigh day? maybe work out how many syns you'd be allowed over the rest of the week, work out how many you've had then make a 'syn bin' with whatever you've got left. Get a bowl or box or something and fill it with low syn treats so you can just dip into it when you feel like a nibble.

You've done really well to write down the syns of the things you've had so far

Don't let this one day get in the way of the rest of your week, good luck xx

Don't give up , its just one day out of many good days you have already had , try focusing on your main goal , keep active and busy yourself withvthings to do , but most importantly don't beat yourself up !! Tommorrow is another day and it will be a good one !!

Hey. I did this yesterday. Have been doing sw for just over 2 mths and have done really well, something snapped yesterday and I ended up having 68 syns!!!! Was totally gutted but thought I either put this down to a bad day and make tmrw better or carry on bingeing and put on everything I've lost. Thankfully I chose to put it down to a bad day. You can do this, we all have days that are hard. Just try to make tmrw better, lots of luck x

Thank you Kerry I am definately hormonal and had a rubbish day at work so think both those factors have created a monster. Anyway I am done, drawing a line in the sand, I reckon if I try and keep my syns to under 5 per day for the rest of the week I could pull back most of the damage. I actually feel sick bleeugh. Thank you for your kind words and support :innocent0002:

sometimes that happens, but you do right to draw a line and get back on it, well done xx

Back