Help, I ate a piece of cheese!

Carb content was super low (about 0.5g) and the piece was pretty small - i've been good as gold otherwise. This isn't likely to have thrown me out of ketosis, is it?

:(

Probably not. On Atkins you're allowed a little bit of cheese.

Anyway, regardless, what's done is done. It's not worth worrying about. Tomorrow is another day :)

Alex

I would think you would still be in ketosis, just stay away from the rest of the block of cheese though lol. Consider your fingers smacked lol

Don't worry about it too much, just get back on the shakes and stay away from the cheese! (I love cheese so much and miss it so much!)

Thanks guys! Dunno what came over me, just couldnt resist :( Like I said he carb count was tiny, so should still be ok!!

Hopefully still in ketosis, and gonna be extra good tomorrow!

Also does anyone know if its okay to use Listerine mouthwash on the diet? I've been using it and always spit it all out, so dont really take any in, but worried I might be breaking the rules.

And also, how many tablet sweeteners we are allowed daily? Sorry for all the Qs!!!

Thanks! XXX

yeah your allowed to use listerene!!

What cheese was it that the carb content was low??

I love cheese and have been trying to find one that i can eat after my refeed

Hey! All cheese seems to have a pretty low carb count, but HIGH FAT, so be careful! Check all the nutrition by googling it. But yeah, most seem to hover at around under 1g of carb per 100g!

yeah your allowed to use listerene!!

What cheese was it that the carb content was low??

I love cheese and have been trying to find one that i can eat after my refeed

The babybel light cheeses are around 42 cal per unit, i do know they are not real cheese but they are quite tasty and are pre portioned! xx

Back