Help!?! I Can't find a lipotrim pharmacy close to Limestreet.

lulibell

Oh no! I still can't find a pharmacy near to limestreet that does the lipotrim diet. Can any one help?

I am a student who will have to travel in from crewe once a week and can't afford to travel halfway around liverpool to get the lipotrim. Does anyone know somewhere that is within walking distance of limestreet station or even a simple bus journey?
I have been told that there are pharmacies in London Road, but i have only found the name of 2 and rang them and both said they did not do the lipotrim diet. Is there maybe a third pharmacy?

Thanks X

Can u travel to stoke

They supply it at greens gym in on the A50 next to Bittania football ground they have 2 drs that that run it and monitor you they will supply it monthly if you cant get every week, give them a call but ask to speak to either the Dr or the beauthy therapist (its run out of the beauty part) as the receptionist is rubbish and booked me in for eyelash tint instead of lipotrim WTF!! i think the number is 01782 330077

Ah sorry thats a bit rubbish, why dont you consider changing to cambridge diet it is very similar price wise same weight loss but loads more flavours? Other than that im not sure xx

Thank you so much for all your help Katie! There is a lovely lady who does the cambridge diet and she is based in crewe! I can't wait to head back to uni next week and start!
xx

Glad i could help good luch with CD xx

Back