help i cant seem too keep on plan

nettleboo

So i went swimming today did my bit and ive felt starved allday since did ok till after dinner then just binged out. I did the same last sunday ive been 100% for six days. How do i get over these binges on days i exercise more?

I would say have s think about the reason you are eating

Are you actually hungry? Is there a link between exercise and food in your head?

When are you eating before or after exercise?
Do you need to fill up before exercise?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

maybe stock the fridge with super quick grab foods for after your exercise sessions...

also when you say you 'binged out' what did you eat exactly?

I haven't been swimming in a while but it is the one thing I am ALWAYS starving after! The best thing to do is save some syns and have a banana and a small bag popcorn afterwards, with a bottle of water. I found that having both these really helped me until I got home. Have your dinner prepared in advance, something hot and filling (like chili con carne or steak and slimming world chips) that you know you'll really enjoy.

Do NOT eat before swimming in an attempt to stay full! I am sure you know this, but you can cramp up very badly if you eat in the hour coming up to swimming.

Sorry I can't be of more help but I hope you find something useful in my suggestions! Don't beat yourself up too much :)

Back