HELP - I don't like it....

ClaireMelanie

OK, so I've only had so far Vanilla and Spicy Tomato but they were awful. What does anybody else like? Any suggestions?? Thanks Ladies. I'm stressing here. I really want to do this.

Claire

I am the same hun. I don't have ANY of the soups, they make me gag.

It's boring, but the only shakes I like are Choc mint (my fave!), Choc, Butterscotch, choc tetra and strawberry tetra (Sometimes, in the summer I had the banana tetra and popped it in the freezer for icecream) !

I sometimes get the vanilla shake and use it as a milk substitute for 'real' tea (I'm a real tea belly and some days I need my PG Tips!!!) But if I do this I know I can only have 2 shakes as meals then the vanilla is used bit by bit out of the sachet for the day.

It makes the diet quite repetitive for me, but tbh I just get on with it!

I hope you find shakes that you like very soon. You can make hot chocs as well if you are cold and need something 'special' :)

Good Luck hun, Hugs x x x

Last edited:
OK, so I've only had so far Vanilla and Spicy Tomato but they were awful. What does anybody else like? Any suggestions?? Thanks Ladies. I'm stressing here. I really want to do this.

Claire

Hello!
Same as Emma above really, I like the Choc Mint as a hot drink in the evenings and then live on refrigerated Tetras and bars (these will be available after your first 3 weeks).

Everyone's taste buds are different though I suppose so think it's just a matter of giving it a go...

The choc and banana shake are good if you mix half and half :)

Good luck in finding your faves xx

The choc and banana shake are good if you mix half and half :)

I've heard this before! I think I'm going to give it a whirl actually. Will have to wait until next week now because no banana shakes! Do you just mix 1/2 and 1/2 of the powders together first then blend as normal? :confused:

Hugs x x x

choc mint and choc orange are both nice as a hot drink. I get about 2 maybe 3 hot drinks out of each sachet, which is great because I spread thm out throughout the day and night and don't feel deprived. :) Can also add a bit of coffee to it, which is also quite nice.

I've heard this before! I think I'm going to give it a whirl actually. Will have to wait until next week now because no banana shakes! Do you just mix 1/2 and 1/2 of the powders together first then blend as normal? :confused:

Hugs x x x

Yea :) me and two of my mates always used to meet up after work and go to Ed's diner and order banana and chocolate milkshakes *absolutely divine* so thought i'd give it a go....

and it's GOOD.

Not as good as Ed's though...:rolleyes: haha

Do you have a blender - tis the only way ! Fill up a pint glass to about 1 inch from top, add about 4 ice cubes and sachet and blend and whizz ! Lovely frothy shake !

On lipotrim (im yet to start CD) I used to mix a hefty spoon of coffee with the vanilla to make a kind of latte...that was nice and warming :)

I am just getting a small selection of each and giving them all a try. Not over fussed with the butterscotch but one of my favs is the Oriental chilli soup (although others will disagree). Is very much a case of testing everything. Some do take a bit of getting used to, but don't be disheartened. Hope you find something you like

Charlie xx

Do you have a blender - tis the only way ! Fill up a pint glass to about 1 inch from top, add about 4 ice cubes and sachet and blend and whizz ! Lovely frothy shake !

Does this not make it really weak tasting?

I'm honestly jealous of the UK folks. We get a few shakes, a few soups, oats and bars that never get eaten because of the amount of carbs... oh and fruit punch water flavorings.

I would love a tetra or one of these famed mouses. Just think - it could be worse :)

Claire

So far I have had Veg Soup - surprisingly nice, oriental chilli - just vile

Choc Tetra - lovelyyyyy
Choc Mint shake made with hot water and it was delicious!!

Stick with it hun, I am the fussiest eater ever and I like those ones so far and im only on day 2!

Good Luck :D

On lipotrim (im yet to start CD) I used to mix a hefty spoon of coffee with the vanilla to make a kind of latte...that was nice and warming :)

Mmmmmmm never thought of that!!! Thanks for the tip :D

choc mint and choc orange are both nice as a hot drink. I get about 2 maybe 3 hot drinks out of each sachet, which is great because I spread thm out throughout the day and night and don't feel deprived. :) Can also add a bit of coffee to it, which is also quite nice.

Never thought of doing this either!! Good tip but are we allowed to do that??? :confused:

Thanks for your replies. I think that as some of you said, I'll just have to wade through them until I find one that suits. I'm happy to use the same one, day in and day out as long as I can get them down!! I'm not stopping!! XXXX

well i have 3 choc mint sachets a day, the first 2 as shakes and the third made into a mousse. call me odd but i like the repetativeness lol

i have tried out all the shakes, soups and tetras, some i liked at first but then went off, your tastebuds can change so if theres some your not too sure on then try a couple weeks ater, you never know you might ike them then

"=sumayyah;2218229]well i have 3 choc mint sachets a day, the first 2 as shakes and the third made into a mousse. call me odd but i like the repetativeness lol"

I reckon you are right my love, that's exactly what I'm going to do. Stick to one if that's all I can cope with!! My CDC is very good and offered to change them, but the bl**dy snow is getting in the way LOL

I am restarting today & I've had my first (this time round) shake "brocoli and cheese" and hate it. I almost felt physicaly sick after drinking it. Strawberry for lunch later though - hopefuly will be more edible... OMG - it's not really hunger I am fighting it's just taste of the shakes :-(

I am restarting today & I've had my first (this time round) shake "brocoli and cheese" and hate it. I almost felt physicaly sick after drinking it. Strawberry for lunch later though - hopefuly will be more edible... OMG - it's not really hunger I am fighting it's just taste of the shakes :-(

you will be pleased to know broccoli and cheese was discontinued a whie ago

I'm honestly jealous of the UK folks. We get a few shakes, a few soups, oats and bars that never get eaten because of the amount of carbs... oh and fruit punch water flavorings.

I would love a tetra or one of these famed mouses. Just think - it could be worse :)

Oh Aseyan

I am so peckish at the momment, I probably could eat a mouse, yum yum?!

Better get back to glugging the water!

Back