HELP - I feel starving - Any advice???

change35

Hi Everyone

Was on a course today and didn't want to tell people on diet so had a tuna salad but with veggies not allowed on SS. I am starving now - any advice to get thru it much appreciated

Sharon:jelous::jelous:

I don't think the tuna salad will have done you any harm so you should still be in ketosis. If I were you I'd drink as much water as I could and still have my 3 packs. Better to have an extra pack than cheat. I have cheated all day - and boy, do I regret it. Please don't you go to bed crying like I will be x

Mia's right, water, water, water. Eating on SS only makes you crave more food, thus prolonging the hunger ( AND don't I know it!!). Only abstinence gets you to the point where you no longer feel hungry, hence the term "Sole Source". You didn't make a bad choice under the circumstances, so well done, but next time, maybe take a tetra with you for difficult, hungry times!
XX

didn't want to tell people on diet
This is the dilemma facing me. I'm sure the people at my office must realize I'm on a diet by now. The thing is, I just don't want to talk about it with them.

No one knows what I have for lunch and know one asks. But an awayday is looming and things might be different.:(:(:(

As others have said drink lots of water. You're allowed to have leaf teas, so a warm drink of tea might help. I haven't tried the vegetable flavoring thing, perhaps someone can say - is it like soup? Perhaps having one a day might make you feel as if you are having an extra meal.:):):)

Hi all

Thanks for the advice - I have just about managed to get thru today. I'm gonna be more focussed this week.

Thanks
Sharon;);)

I get by on lots of coffee, hot baths and early nights with a DVD

xx

Back