• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help! I had to cheat and nearly 1 month in :(

Ive been doing so well on Lipotrim and have lost 1 stone 2 pounds in under 4 weeks. On Wednesday it'll be a month and I was jsut starting to get used to the diet and find it easy but today I had to go an review a very posh restaraunt for my job and was allowed anything on the menu. I chose a smoked fish platter with soda bread and potato salad which I shared with my partner and then had a coffee with a bit of milk and 2 squares of fudge. I could of gone for a whole lot worse i.e cream teas etc!

Im worried ive messed up and will put on lots of weight now, I havent had any shakes today as I think ive had enough calories. Please can someone give me there experiences of what has happened when they've cheated?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
This is my worst fear that i will work really hard then i have my best friends hen party booked then the wedding between now and end of october. I can take the hen do by not drinking so im sure for you it will be damage limitation just get straight back on it tomorrow . You can t change the past but you can make your future. xx
I cheated big style last week in my week 3. I just had a particular food on my mind & couldn't get it outt my head. I ate it & a whole lot more. The nxt day I got back on my shakes & still lost 3 lb. I'd say you did really well as I would of gone the whole hog cos I've still not changed from the fat greedy person I was. Get back on it & congratulate ur self on what u've achieved so far x
Thankyou so much for your helpful comments, I feel alot better about it now! Just goes to show that its working for me and I dont feel the need to pig out anymore xx
tomorrow is a new day. start over and try to forget you ever cheated. the first time i did lipotrim i used to treat myself to crisp sandwich everyweek after id been weighed, and i still lost 3 stone in 8 weeks. this time however i have been 100% as i need to fight my cravings and change the way i eat all together. you will be fine, dont worry xx
Guys remember please NO food talk allowed in the 100% section

Lipotrim TFR 100%
This forum is for people who are doing TFR only without any additions. Any food should be discussed in alternative forums.

No cheats, blips or non-legal food talk is allowed in this section.

Any posts containing talk of cheats, blips or non legal food will be moved.

For those who are wanting to take a break from Lipotrim 100% you must post these discussions and your refeed ideas etc...in the Lipotrim Main Forum http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/

:thread_moved: to main section