Help i have not lost weight in nearly 2 wks

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by hooray, 22 August 2008 Social URL.

1. hooray

hooray Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi i am now in my fourth week on lipotrim the first two weeks were great lost 16lbs in total, in week 3 lost 0lbs and have been weighting my self at home and still the scales have not changed. I have not cheated at all and have been drinking 3 litres of water and black coffee. I am feeling very disheartened i do not understand why i have not even lost a lb in nearly two weeks. Has anybody else had this problem???:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I lost 1lb last week,stuck to it 100%,its so disheartening,I have now put it down to a herbal remedy.Lipotrim asked me if I was constipated or it was totm,neither was relevent so hoping it improves this week as will yours x

4. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    wait and see what happens when you go for your weigh in this week hun, you may be surprised xx

5. CANKSTER

CANKSTER Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    What time are you weighing in? if you are drinking lots of water and you weigh in the afternoon it can really effect your weight. 1 Litre of water weighs 1 kilo x

6. Medea

Medea Is Irrepressible!! : )

Diet:
    Lipotrim Madness..... compliments my personality! : )
    Week 3 for me wasn't too good either.... considering how much I had lost the previous weeks I lost 2lbs (I know its still good but....). Anyway I think it could be your body catching up as over 1 stone is heck of a lot to lose in 2 weeks. Don't panic and don't lose faith as next week it could be a really good loss. Best of luck! xxx

7. juicylucy

juicylucy Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i only lost 1 lb on week 3 i too was very disheartened after sticking to it 100% it does even itself out hun i lost 5lb the week after and 4lb the week after that, stick with it you might still be surprised at your weigh in xx

8. hooray

hooray Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks for that i was feeling really feed up, and could not understand it. i will stick with it, I get weighed at 5.30pm on Mondays i will try and cut down the water in the afternoon. do any of you exercise maybe i should start. I

9. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    can you not get weighed in the morning or earlier in the day? by tea time i can weigh up to 5lbs more!

i get weighed at dinnertime and nothing passes my lips until i have been on those scales! lol

10. juicylucy

juicylucy Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i always try to get there first thing as soon as i'v got all the tribe fed and dressed i try not to have anything before i get weighed i rely heavily on my listerine strips i buy 7 packs on weigh day lol

11. hooray

hooray Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I work from 8am to 5pm. But i weight myself on my scales at home morning and night but on them i have weight dead on 80kg and it has not changed. I keep cheaking and praying that it will suddenly go down but no luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.