Help! I have . . .

Chika

Silver Member
the dreaded lurgy, feel like rubbish and have used a whole box of tissues in the last couple of hours.

Bizzarely I'm also 100% back in the game after dithering for the past couple of weeks so i don't want to ruin it all by drinking some sugary medicine.

I have cold symptoms, runny nose, blocked sinuses and headach. What have you taken that hasn't knocked you out of ketosis? Do you think Sudafed will be ok?

Thanks in advance!

the dreaded lurgy, feel like rubbish and have used a whole box of tissues in the last couple of hours.

Bizzarely I'm also 100% back in the game after dithering for the past couple of weeks so i don't want to ruin it all by drinking some sugary medicine.

I have cold symptoms, runny nose, blocked sinuses and headach. What have you taken that hasn't knocked you out of ketosis? Do you think Sudafed will be ok?

Thanks in advance!

Oh dear I do SW so I dont know if medicines will knock you out of Ketosis. But I just popped on to say get well soon.:)

Sorry you are feeling crappy, there is alot of it round at the moment. I took sudafed and I was fine Chika, also used a Karvol plug in, in the bedroom and that seemed to help me breathe during the night and cleared my nose up... also use loads of vapour-rub (the men always like helping with that one) on your chest... I have also taken Beechems all in one (tablets) and day/night nurse tablets - of course not all together!!

Hope you feel better soon hunny...

But if the worst comes to the worst, you will need to take something!

Love

So sorry you are feeling rubbish, I used Sudafed, vicks vapour rub and Robitussin (diabetic cough medicine) along with lots of paracetomol! Wrap up snuggly and look after yourself.

HUGS xx

I used Sudafed, chewed vitamin C and was swigging cough medicine out the bottle when I started CD, and still went into ketosis in less than 3 days, although we are all different I guess.

Hope you feel better soon

A
x

tell what is excellent & really works, mind you got to use as soon as you feel a bit rough - first active nasal spray.
Hope you feel better soon babe
x

Thanks everyone. I've just been to Asda and stocked up. Its sooo hard not eating when you are ill cos normally the first thing i would do is cook up a big pan of hot pepper soup and start chucking lemon and honey down my neck. No lemsip may just be the end of me.

Shaza the hot young man is on call, hopefully I can get hime to come round and take my mind off things :D

I might go and get some of the spray Mandy but I'm sure the chemist will think I'm a hypocondriac ..

Thanks everyone :)

Haha Amber, honestly my ketostix hadn't been pink for so long until this afternoon that I am terrified of doing something to take myself out of it. Even though the bottle of beechams is calling me from my bathroom.

*Peers out from under duvet* Just wanted to share your misery.. I'm poorly sick too! I've been taken Beechams cold and flu tablets. Hope we feel better soon! :D

Back