Help....I just cant do it.

Hey Lexie, hillarious! You must be doing well if you're enyoying them that much hehehe. Was thinking I should try some different ones again, def gonna get more porridge ones this week......at least you can adapt them and feel like you're eating.x

I've read a lot about people adding curry powder to their soups. What make of curry powder do you use? I don't want to add anything willy nilly and kick myself out of ketosis. Can anyone recommend a brand which is safe to use on CD please?

Hi Mia, as far as I am aware you can use herbs and spices as long as they have no added sugars etc. So I have been using nutmeg on my porridge (yummy) and will be trying just normal Schwartz curry powder when I get my tom soup next week. Will double check with my CDC on Monday just in case but I am pretty sure they are free to use x

Well im on day three of SS 100% without cheating ! I have decided to do shakes all the way, Im actually really enjoying the shakes, and they are quite filling.

Well i am extremely fussy all the powdered shakes make my heave even when i used the mix-a-mousse and i dont like the soups but i love the tetras i used to love the banana ones but have gone off them so i live on choc tetras i love them!!! also i love the double choc bars and the peanut ones and also the choc orange ones.........................everyone is different xxx

I will echo what others have said about tastes changing... I actually DID lick the bowl yesterday after my porridge!! hehe
I adored banana to begin with, but had one the other night and for some reason felt sick after it... it mightnt have been the shake, but I now associate the two and can't face trying one again.
I love the strawberry hot... and love the mousses!! Please let them bring an orange or lemon one out though!!

I like your signature Pete.... it;s true.... abstinence is really hard, but for me not as hard as seeing the rolld of fat in the mirror every night and morning and crying over it!
This 'food' can take some time to get used to, but anyone who wants it enough, it's there for the taking!! (the dream I mean, not the food:) )
x
x

I did try most of the packets when I first started but found I couldn't deal with the soups and some days I like them others I didn't, I like my shakes hot as hot chocolate and today I tried chocolate mint for the first time as my CDC didn't have enough chocolate. Today I had to get enough for a fortnight and decided on all chocolate shakes (28 of them) and then 14 choc bars, (thats 6 chocolate bars, 6 malted toffee and w choc orange). I used to hate chocolate and now that is all I have...

I cant eat the porridge, makes me gag.
Only like mushroom, chicken and mushroom, vegetable soup.
Shakes, chocolate strawberry and banana.
Like the tetra and all the bars.

Back