help 'i,m new an seeing a plastic surgeon tomorrow

Trinaweena

Hi to everyone and it's grea to be here,
I'm a mum of 3 and married to Ian and live in Hull, Urgent help needed,I'm so worried,I have 3 caesarian secions over the last 15yrs due to complicated childbirth, over the years,I have very much separated abdominal muscles which causes me more severe back pain and stomach pain and a pot belliedness(some people ask when the baby's due I'm only a size 12) I have the dreaded apron which hangs over from one hip to another and has got alot worse since I have lost 4stone, I'm 5ft and weighed 15stone and now weigh 11 stone and have been unable to loose anymore weight for he last year, I have severe spinal problems which limit my mobility and prevent anyform of exercise apart from swimming which is a no go at the moment. Over the last 12mths I have suffered terribly with very sore,ulcerated skin breakdown between my skin folds which has become very infected, I have had i swabbed which came back with a severe staphylococci infections which meant I have had to take very strong antibiotics and had it dressed 3 times a week by the nurse, this has severley affected me both emotionally, mentally and physically and it's a definate no to sex with my husband as it's too embrassig and painful and sore for him to go any where near me around that are( I'm so lucky that my husband is so undersanding) so much to the point that my GP has refered me to a NHS plastic surgeon in Goole which is tomorrow and I can't wait but I'm so scared that I will be refused anysort of surgery,I have written a 3 page letter of the postives the surgery would have on me, I am on strong antidepressants too because of the way all of this has affeced me.
I'm sooo sorry I haven't old you much about myself but I will, I have just found this forum and would love to hear any of your views ,
Thank you sooo much for readig this
love Katrina xxx:confused::confused::confused:

sorry my T is working very well, forgot to mention that I'm going to give the surgeon my letter tomorrow during the consultation,
Thanks again
Katrin xxx:D

Welcome to Minimins Katrin, best of luck with your consultation tomorrow, I hope it goes well for you :)

Hi Katrina

Hope your session with the consultant went well and i wish you success and hope you enjoy the site

Irene xx

I hope all goes well at your consultation and well done for loosing 4 st

Hi trinaweena,
You sound like you have a very supportive husband and that you've had a very tough time. Remember there are always people here that are willing to listen...you are never alone. Sounds like you have already made some really positive changes by losing such a large amount of weight, i really hope your consultant understands and offers you the surgery you need to get your life back on track. Try to stay positive, your body, like mine has changed because you brought new life into the world.....YOUR AMAZING!!!

XOX

Back