help!! I need a councillors advice pls

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mmmwoah, 4 September 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. mmmwoah

mmmwoah Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Linda, I have just started on SS although i havent had a doctors certif signed as i have no medical problems. Im having 3 packs a day.

What exactly can i eat/ drink? Can i have chicken breast and green salad and still stay in Katosis. I cant see much on the website in terms of what i can eat or drink and have no info

Thanks

Last edited: 6 September 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Um, well SS is just the 3 packs and water / tea / black coffee (there's a list of stuff in a sticky topic.) . If you want to eat chicken and salad you need to do either SS+ (which adds a 200kcal meal everyday) or wait till your Add a meal week which isn't till.. um... 5th week I think on it's earliest, where you can add some food like chicken for a week..

Oh and, in AAM week you can stay in ketosis yes. And with SS+ you can get into ketosis too.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/32896-allowable-fluids-sole-source.html

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-d...source-sole-source-addition-skimmed-milk.html

Last edited: 4 September 2008
  4. Lesly Cambridge

Lesly Cambridge Cambridge Consultant

Diet:
    Guess?!
    Hi there. If you don't want to do Sole Source, then do one of the higher plans. Your Counsellor seems to have suggested that you move up to Sole Source Plus.

I suggest you read your two CD booklets thoroughly, then call your own Counsellor and discuss it with her.

5. Lesly Cambridge

Diet:
    Guess?!
    ....And could you change the colour of your print to something that won't make us go blind?
    ;)

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining

Bless you Lesly. Not easy getting old is it :D

Such a pretty shade of pink. Usually happens when they use the ketostix to write their messages :clap:

7. Lesly Cambridge

Diet:
    Guess?!

Who's been in the knife box today then? :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.