Help - I need food!!!

Hi all, omg I am really missing food! How do you all do it? I have my 2nd WI tomorrow but am so missing food, especially with all the BBQ smells looming around the air!! I really need someone to help me through this really tough time as I'm beginning to wonder if this is the diet for me.
Feeling down, Gill xx

hi Gill,
Sorry to hear you are struggling, but look at how far you have come, 10lb down and another weigh in tomorrow, that's not long to last to. When you see your weight loss you will feel much better, and will know it was worth it. As many people on here say, there will be food again!! Imagine yourself next summer standing in a garden eating something nice from the BarBQ and see yourself as that slimmer more positive woman you know you want to be. Last week when I was cooking roast lamb I could have eaten it but said "I know what it tastes like, therefore I don't have to eat it". It worked for me, hopefully it will work for you too. Wishing you all the strength you need to continue.
Doirin

I say to myself, I want food but I want to be slim more :D

BBQ's will still be around next year, so will alcohol and food and just think how much more we will appreciate them.

ps some one round here is having a bbq tonight :mad:

I can really relate, have just cut a big piece of quiche in my kitchen, smelt it and wanted to take a huge mouth full.... stood there like a twat for about five minutes battling with myself, but finally decided that I could do this and threw it in the bin. Feel really chuffed with myself! :D Only on day 4, hope it gets easier xx

Poor you, I know how you feel! I am on day 11 and i think about food everyday. I have even started dreaming about salad sandwichs!
People are telling me they can see the difference and that helps alot. I lost a stone being good but decided I wanted a quicker loss so started Lipotrim and lost 11llb in a week. It's true what everyone else says, when you see the difference or someone comments, it gives you a huge boost and trust me, people will notice soon enough!
Be strong! I live for my dreams now x

Hi im on wk 3 and we still have our off days !!!! just try and be strong when you get weighed you will get your motivation back promise just hang on in there and when you are hungry have a glass of water good luck to you both xxx

Hi Gill

This diet IS for you!! I think the most de-motivating thing is being on a 'normal' diet and seeing the weight creep off extra slowly or not at all. This diet proves you can lose weight and also gives us a chance to re-think our bad food habits which have got us into this trouble in the first place.
However, I know exactly what you mean. Strangely enough I could murder a salad ( ha ha) and Yasmine, on her post, says she loves Ful Mudammas ( an Egyptian dip) and I am soooo going to make that when LT days are over and I am WELL below 200lbs.
Keep going :drivesaint00:!!

only you can decide we can all tell you DONT EAT, STICK TO IT, YOU GET THERE, but we have all been there promise you that you have been watting for years its part of your day to day life! but the way i see it is it doesnt matter what everyone says you will do what you want to do but i can tell you from experience when i did and i cheated before and i felt like a failer and i got back on it and regreated eatting. it is harder to get back onto it once you come off it. just ask yourself what you want hun if you are happy the way you are then so be it but there was a reason you chose this diet in the first place. if you need surport you are welcome to pm me...

the first two week for me where the wprst but i promise it really does get better hang in there the results will keep you motirvated good luck and remmber it does get better water is the key 4 to 5 liters a day and no cheating just as it says on the bag

thers nothing wrong with smelling food so long as you dont eat it i allways smell food all the flavour non of the calories :)
it is good when you see the weight loss but stick it out n you will love the results

Back