Help!! I need reining in!

liz0703

Silver Member
Feel like the old me is back again! The one where yes, I want to be thin, I AM thin, but the power of food takes over the thin thoughts, and I don't how to stop them. Constantly hungry, and thinking about food.

Have had a mid week weigh this morning when I came into work- my scales are roughly the same as the chemist, and have sts , which is a relief I haven't gained, but still want to lose.

Woke up this morning feeling really fed up, fat and bloated. Had visions of putting my clothes on for work and bursting out of them (I didn't though lol).

Need to get focused again, and my god, I do not want to ruin all the hard work I put in for 6 months on TFR, and one month of strict re feed. Why the hell do we this ourselves. We want to be thin, so eat a healthy, low fat balanced diet! Should be so easy!! It is so not though!! :cry::cry:

Any motivational tips, or how others deal with these feelings would be greatly appreciated

I could do with some of that today too :( Im having a right bad day of it - logged all in my refeed diary - wrote down it looks so bad doesnt it :sigh:

But ya know Liz, we will have these days, we will have 'off' days we've just got to make sure we have plenty more on days than off. We will have blips, but we will get back on track. Heck, we didnt put ourselves through months of TFR for no reason! :) Just look back at all your old photos for inspiration :) keep smiling chicka :) xxx

Thanks mate. I find it helps not dwelling on my past photo's as much, but looking at myself now, and how much I have achieved! And how I so don't want to go back to the other place. I really don't. I have no idea where these thoughts have come from. I just hope they pass soon, before any proper damage is done.

Reading the refeed sheet, it does say that if you feel that you really, and genuilly want a certain food that may not be healthy, go and have it because it will limit the damage of you eating everything healthy and then going to that food afterwards.

What I am going to do after I have refed for a long time, on the weekend, I'll have that to enjoy the foods that I love most, whether it be treats or whatever, Then, the following day, be strict with myself and carry on as normal, healthy eating like on refeed. It might just work.

awww :hug99: it takes a while for our minds to catch up with the new skinny us's so hang on in there honey :) xxx

hi liz, im so sorry your having a bad day hun, wer bound to get them, i find myself picking a little more often but iv bought a load of fruit so iv picked at that instead...
iv been reading a low carb recipe book, and in this it says if you get the munchies nuts are a good grazing food... just 1oz of these fills you up no end..
i hope your feeling better soon and back to your positive self again hun xxx

Back