Help!! I only had 2 shakes yesterday..headaches and rumbely tum!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by cddietgal, 7 September 2009 Social URL.

1. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Hello everyone
    Hope everyone is well and doesn't have that monday morning feeling??

Anyway questions again LOL...Due to unforseen circumstances (my son in A+E for 4 hours:rolleyes:) I completly forgot about my last shake. but did have a cup of white tea :(

Today I have a pounding headache,feel slightly sickly and my tummy is rumbeling and feels empty (not really hungry just empty)

Is this cos of the missed shake,anything I can do? Do I need to have a extra shake today?

Many Thanks once again
    CDG xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cj1

cj1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    No, dont have the extra shake just continue today as normal, but make sure you drink plenty of water and that should shift any side effects. You may have knocked your ketosis a little but you should be back on track after today. Im no expert, but hope this helps.
    P.S Hope your son is ok!

4. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    oh my! what happened to your son? is he ok?

it might be related to the tea/ no shake, or but it might be psychosomatic - you may be expecting to feel dodgy and therefore you are.

it'll be fine hun - planty of water and carry on as normal and it'll be grand.

Sxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.