HELP I WANNA EAT

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by ladylite, 6 March 2008 Social URL.

1. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am so so angry this AGM thingy is flaring up and I am so mad. I feel twisted inside and I really wanna stuff this awful feeling out of the way. I cannot beleive that a I society can treat voluteers in such a way. I wanna tell them to stuff there club, but then I will be admitting that I have done wrong.

I sometimes think that life was easy when you stuffed and stuffed and stuffed cause that what I feel like doing now.

The only thing is I know that it will only be a temporary reprieve and then tomorrow I will still feell annoyed and also feel guilty and a failure for cheating.

If anyone has the or day or so to read what is going on I could pm them, but it is technical.

Buz Buz Buz Buz I am so angry

Sorry for the rant, but I needed that.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zadra

zadra Full Member

maybe my question will be daft due to being utterly knackered.. but that 'AGM thingy' ? .. i only understood that you wanna go binge but don't quite understand what triggered it.

Yes, i'm KNACKERED
    yes, i don't wantch news (just in case)

*confused*

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

it has been occupying ladylite for a few weeks now (on a committee and Annual General Meeting was not done within required timeframe due to confusion over guidelines - I may have my terminology incorrect) - you mustn't have seen the other posts.

feel free to rant and get it all out rather than stuff yourself silly with food and feel awful

5. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey Lady - rant away hun - that's why we are here!
    Siory you are having a bad day, but don't go on a binge because you will feel worse tomorrow. Try to do something relaxing - maybe a nice hot bath?
    Rise above it as they say - you deserve better. XX :)

6. get_slim

get_slim Full Member

Diet:
    Appetite suppreassants / Healthy Eating
    Ladylite.....your half way to reaching your goal :0) Stay strong, u've come this far

7. Lyndsey

Lyndsey Full Member

Hi ladylite, rant on and get it out, we dont mind....but step away from the cookie jar, you know you'll regret it tomorrow.

Sending you, love and hugs. :hug99::hug99::hug99:

PS These aren't vibes they are actually electric shocks been sent to those mean AGM bods. x:vibes::vibes::vibes:

8. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Lady, hope you're feeling better now ...... I know I'm late answering but please don't let these people who are putting you through hell have the satisfaction of having drove you to food - they are so not worth it (((((hugs)))))

9. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Exactly what Katy said - be strong Mrs....you know you can do it, and you know it you ate something it would only make you feel worse, and the same Sh*t with the AGM will still be there tomorrow!

You can do it!!!! <hugs> One day, all this AGM stuff will be behind you.....look after yourself hon.

XX

10. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am so so so upstet, pleae hug me. i am sorrywithj the wine ha got to meand\i am sorrythati gave in.#
    Pllleae help me i donet know wher eto turen.

11. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Please help me i am so drunk, I have cheted but not with food w

12. SafcGirl31

SafcGirl31 Full Member

:hug99:So sorry you're having a rough time of it. Try to take deep breaths and maybe go to bed and sleep it off. Things will be feel better in the morning. Sleep well. xx

13. Lyndsey

Lyndsey Full Member

Ladylite, put the wine down and go and get a pint of water, and then another. We are all here for you and you know deep down you dont want to sabotage all the good work you have done.

Dont let them get to you anymore than they already have. Take care and please go and drink loads of water and put the wine away. x x

Tons of hugs. x

14. zadra

zadra Full Member

well I'm a newb to this forum , but to be honest lady, you have done so brilliantly so far, why waste it? It gets hard and you gave in- doesn't matter. S**t happens, it's not about giving in- to be honest if things get really really hard you are entitled to give in sometimes and just start stronger. Don't make a diet add even more to your worries, foe heaven's sake it's just a diet, it's not supposed to be meant as a torture. You will start tomorrow again, rethink your actions and try and make yourself more resistant to problems. I really don't know what to say but personally - when something in life goes terribly wrong, the fact that you drank something you shouldnt shouldn't be your major concern as it doesn't stop you in reaching your goal, and if it slows you down for couple of days- So What?

Just stay strong and don't let any *******s get to you and make you feel bad, you possibly achieved more than all of them all together!!
    xxxxx

15. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i echo zadra

16. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

ladylite will you pm me please - perhaps not the best time to have a conversation while you are a bit bladdered but you are sounding v. down and I don't want you to feel like you are on your own. So if it helps and you are awake and able to type :) pm me, please.

17. Lyndsey

Lyndsey Full Member

HI Dancing, I dont know everyone very well yet, but I'm sat up worried too. I have not long Pm'd Ladylite, so hope she responds to you as might not want to reply to me as i'm new...just was worried. x

18. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i think she may have gone to sleep - I had a pm from her just before she posted here but not heard from her again. PMed her again.

Can't do anything more.

19. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Oy my LAdy. :( <<<<<Big hugs coming your way>>>>> It is OK that you had some wine last nite....and today is a new day. If it helped to ease your mind a bit from all your troubles, then it was worth it - and you pus on from today.

I hope you are feeling better - do let us know....you posted this after I went to bed, but as you can see, a lot of us are worried about you and care about you - so please come back on with the exuberance of LADY, that we know and love - and don't let those b*stards get you down!!!!

Will be looking out for you today, as best I can while at work.

XXXXX

20. Miss Fenella

Miss Fenella Full Member

Hugs to LL - some good advice here. Youare a strong person and are doing great and I know yu will continue until you get to goal. You deserve the body you want and you will get it!

{{{{LL}}}}

21. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello everyone,

So sorry for not answering sooner and I didnt eat, but as you probably guessed I did drink. I do know that this was not the answer and am suffering with a headache:sigh:.

After reading all your lovely posts I am humbled thank you all so much. I should of listened.

Regarding he AGM the have publicly put it on a website that we will all be removed from office on 29th March and wont be able to serve again indefineatly. It is a very daming post and that is what upset me. We are all going seek some sort of legal advice. Also the gov. body are not doing things the right way. We found out last night that they should have written complaints before they take action, but they have not had a single one in writing so they have just gone on hearsay.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.