HELP I WANNA EAT

Sorry to have only just seen this Lady, you do as you feel you should and do hold your head up high and be proud of all that you have achieved.

(((((Big Big Hugs)))))

Also only just read this Lady and I agree wholeheartedly with Katie. Chin up chuck xx

Thanks for the support again it really is appreciated. After the show this weekend we may publish the letters we received from the Gov Body on our Website, as people are only hearing their side of the story which is not a true description of what actually happened.

Then people can make up our own minds as to why this has happened. Already had a couple of phone calls from members who are really upset that it has happened and asked to to write to them.

The investigator said she phoned 8/9 people who were very unhappy, well when you think we have 150 members she didnt investigage too far and most of the people she phoned are ex disgruntled committee members. I think I smell a rat somewhere:eek:

Hi Ladylite,

8/9 out of 150 is not a significant sample size for that to stand up to any scrutiny.

A bit nerdy I know but...with a population of 150, they would need to interview 108 people to be able say with 95% confidence that whole of the population (committee) being 'very unhappy'.

Oh I could right go to town on them.....asking how the sample was selected, should be a random sample they used....doesnt sound like it to me. Seems like it was very selective!!

I'm smelling huge hairy rats as big as cats!! :)

Back