Help - ideas on how to use my points!

last time I was in Govan I asked the "lady" and she said "ach were noo dain that nae mare cos big bosses wanna market their own stuff pal" lol, she could have been talking nonsense tho as she did not come across as the most reliable of sources! ha ha!

Ill be going there when Im on nights at the weekend... Ill have a look... will probably be going to tesco too, they DEFINITELY do it

Cool :) I love the pate on melba toast, so good to nibble on and not many points! Been looking for the biscuits and cheese too so if you see that!! Perhaps I should just send you a list! ha ha! :D

last time I was in Govan I asked the "lady" and she said "ach were noo dain that nae mare cos big bosses wanna market their own stuff pal" lol, she could have been talking nonsense tho as she did not come across as the most reliable of sources! ha ha!

I just laughed really hard at that post ...its like something from Rab C Nesbitt. The sad bit is...she would have said it exactly like that! Oh, how I miss Glasgow :wave_cry:

LRO xx

I just laughed really hard at that post ...its like something from Rab C Nesbitt. The sad bit is...she would have said it exactly like that! Oh, how I miss Glasgow :wave_cry:

LRO xx

Hee hee, you miss it when youre away from it...when youre here you just say pardon a lot! :)

Last edited:
do you have Morrisons up there? Morrisons do the pate xx

Yes, definitely add some healthy oil to your diet - ww recommend 2 tsp a day anyway. Looking at your diet, it might be worth you switching to Core?

Back