Help im confused :(

yummy mummy87

So im in day 4 and i bought some ketosis sticks and im only on the third colour along:sigh:, the first being not in ketosis.

Is this right??? or am i doing something wrong?? x

That is exactley where you need to be so you are well and truly in ketosis!! Well done! Any further up on the scale shows your pee is concentrated and you prob need to drink more xx

Any further up on the scale shows your pee is concentrated and you prob need to drink more xx

Not necessarily. It means there are a lot of ketones in your urine - and the heavier you are to start with, the more there are likely to be. The one and only time I used a ketostix, I was on the very dark pink bit and I'd had 4 litres of water that day.

If you're drinking at least 2.5 litres of water a day, there's no need to drink more.

Last edited:
no hun, you are fine where you are, some peeps (like me) don't ever show ketones, as long as you are 100% on the diet, thats all that really matters x

Not necessarily. It means there are a lot of ketones in your urine - and the heavier you are to start with, the more there are likely to be. The one and only time I used a ketostix, I was on the very dark pink bit and I'd had 4 litres of water that day.

If you're drinking at least 2.5 litres of water a day, there's no need to drink more.

Sorry was just what my CDC told me x

I know - and a lot of people think that. But ketostix weren't designed for dieting purposes, just to identify ketones in the urine of diabetics.

You don't even need to use them. So long as you stick to your 3 Cambridge products a day, you'll be in ketosis by day
5, whether it shows up on the stix or not!

Back