Help I'm constipated!

SimonC

Hi Everyone,

A little embarrasing I know but here goes. I am in my 4th week and although I am eating loada of fruit and veg I seem to be getting constipated. Before I started SW I would be able to set the clock by my toilet habits but now I'm luckey if I go every 4th day and it is a little like concrete. - any ideas?
Otherwise very happy with the diet and lost 12lb in 3.5 weeks

Oh dear.... try senna or ducolax...only 1 to start though...i had 2 and it made me go the other way!! lol.... hope u get sorted sooon.

xx

SimonC said:
Hi Everyone,

A little embarrasing I know but here goes. I am in my 4th week and although I am eating loada of fruit and veg I seem to be getting constipated. Before I started SW I would be able to set the clock by my toilet habits but now I'm luckey if I go every 4th day and it is a little like concrete. - any ideas?
Otherwise very happy with the diet and lost 12lb in 3.5 weeks

I was like that my first two weeks this time, I seem to be going regularly since I've had speed soup and uped my super free foods and speed foods

I think drinking water is the best thing to do as well as eating plenty of veg, and fibre rich foods. And the fibre drinks, and stuff that helps you go are good too :)

No need to be embarassed, you're among friends:talk017:
My doctor recommended Fybogel which comes in sachets (orange flavour is not bad) and you mix with water so you get to drink more and the fibre gets things moving. It worked for me! :eek:

Try this recipe.

I made this loaf last week for taster evening. I had 2 thick slices (more than 2 syns each) and a few hours later I was in and out of the loo!

Luxury Fruit Loaf (with Pics!)
Perfect to go with that cuppa!

24 slices
2 syns per slice

65g All Bran
100g luxury mixed dried fruit
130g self raising flour
1/2 cup Splenda
250ml skimmed milk
1 egg
dash of cinnamon
dash of vanilla extract

1) Mix together the All Bran, dried fruit, Splenda and milk. Stir well and leave to soak for 1 hr.

2) Stir in the egg & flour and pour into a loaf tin lined with non stick baking parchment.

3) Cook in preheated oven at 180 for 1 hr.

4) Leave to cool then slice.
Attached Thumbnails

Any Chinese remedy store one at least in every city. Dif varieties best one is a purple box with full length picture of Chinese lady on it . I pay £5 for a box of 20 bags . Each bag can be reused 4 times . I let it cool then drink it quick it's not as nice as normal tea but it does the job and totally clears you out . I normally drink the 4 cups in one day and normally do it 3 times a week stops me bloating . No milk or anything just hot water x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just dug an old box out . It's called Feiyan tea . Try it you will be amazed how internally clean you feel . On a negative note it does make your poo smelly because it's ridding your body of toxins . It's quite normal . However all my friends swear by it when dieting x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back