Help im Gagging

Rickard71

Hi everyone, i have been taking my shakes this 3-4 weeks, but today i began gagging when swallowing..
Any tips... I heard there is a mousse made with the shakes would that be any easier to put down... I want to stay on the diet so i need help NOW

hey hun - know that feeling!!

You can make a mousse from the chocolate shake, just mix it in a bowl with about 60ml of water (I think)
It is advised that you drink half a pint of water before having it and half a pint after. You can also heat the chocolate (and vanilla) shakes up and add a bit of coffee to them, make a mocha/latté type drink :) I don't have any ideas for the strawberry shake and chicken soup as they're just naff...Esp the chicken soup! Boke!!! Hope that helps hun, it helped me a bit xx

Ah thanks, do not want to come of the diet, so i will try anything.

Thanks from another Irish lass xx

I found that diluting them with more water helps.... I know it means you have more to drink but the consistency for me is much better. I use 550mls (which sounds loads more than the 240mls recommended), but the extra 310mls counts towards my daily 3-4 litre intake of water each time :)

Ah Thanks ladies id do anything, im sitting at 15.10 (lastweeks weigh in) and SO want to get to 12stone, hopefully il have another 3lb off on Saturday.. :)

I found adding ice cubes really helped me with the shakes :) x x x

I can only have mine with ice cold water from the fridge. Much better than room temp. :)

Thanks guys, I had been thinking, and I THINK the reason for the gagging is I began new medication on Monday for my epilepsy and since starting I havent been feeling 100% so will stay away for a few weeks, I will continue to diet and hoping to keep up todate with you all... Dreading not losing as fast as with LT

KEEP STRONG XX

Back