• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help im Gagging

lauriel

Silver Member
hey hun - know that feeling!!

You can make a mousse from the chocolate shake, just mix it in a bowl with about 60ml of water (I think)
It is advised that you drink half a pint of water before having it and half a pint after. You can also heat the chocolate (and vanilla) shakes up and add a bit of coffee to them, make a mocha/latté type drink :) I don't have any ideas for the strawberry shake and chicken soup as they're just naff...Esp the chicken soup! Boke!!! Hope that helps hun, it helped me a bit xx

Ah thanks, do not want to come of the diet, so i will try anything.

Thanks from another Irish lass xx

I found that diluting them with more water helps.... I know it means you have more to drink but the consistency for me is much better. I use 550mls (which sounds loads more than the 240mls recommended), but the extra 310mls counts towards my daily 3-4 litre intake of water each time :)

Ah Thanks ladies id do anything, im sitting at 15.10 (lastweeks weigh in) and SO want to get to 12stone, hopefully il have another 3lb off on Saturday.. :)

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
I found adding ice cubes really helped me with the shakes :) x x x

I can only have mine with ice cold water from the fridge. Much better than room temp. :)

Thanks guys, I had been thinking, and I THINK the reason for the gagging is I began new medication on Monday for my epilepsy and since starting I havent been feeling 100% so will stay away for a few weeks, I will continue to diet and hoping to keep up todate with you all... Dreading not losing as fast as with LT

KEEP STRONG XX

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World - Healthy Extras 7
Syn Values 2
Slimming World 3
Slimming World 0
Introductions 0