Help-I'm new here

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by chocolateyClare, 26 March 2010 Social URL.

1. chocolateyClare

chocolateyClare Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    WW-ish. Doing it at home
    I know it's pathetic but I am really struggling with will power. I set out my meals every day and then when it gets to the evening(not every day) I go for whatever I can find :-( I lost 4lbs this week then tonight I've well and truly splurged. I need to stay on track! 24lbs to go!!!!!!:break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Address the issue of why you eat in the evening :)

I take it its boredom? Chop carrot sticks up or just do something productive!

Were all allowed to have a few blips, its all learning!:D

4. chocolateyClare

chocolateyClare Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    WW-ish. Doing it at home
    Thank you Shabba. I will definately try the carott sticks tomorrow. Definately a boredom thing in the evening.

5. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Its really common! Think we all do it :giggle: my worst day is sunday so now i save all my washing till sunday evening and do it all then!

6. cjtj

cjtj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Play the games on here!
    I recommend the loony tune mahjong. :D

Ha but what I do when i am really craving something usually when I'm home alone is make sure I save enough points in the evening. (not so easy sometimes being on 19points or if I have saved some through the week)

But when i do I get a WW pizza- make chips (9points) and then a WW chocolate bar (1.5points)
    Then read a good book or watch a good film. Makes me feel like i'm having a takeaway and pudding but still in my points.

7. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    I agree with what has been posted. I always save some points back for the evening as that is my weakest point in the day. You could make a low point dip with natural yogurt and whatever herbs and spices you like to have with the carrots. Lasts for a long time.

I've started a list of things to do when I get the urge to munch. I figured if I had this prepared in advance it takes the pressure off. Its got some obvious things like relax in a bubble bath - candle lit of course, manicure etc. has also got some not so obvious like sort out my photos, researching where i want to move to on line. Its a work in progress and am adding to it as I go. It really helps that at the dodgy moments I've got a list I can just look at for ideas.

If all else fails give yourself a good talking to! I do this too but have ignored myself too much in the past.

8. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    if you like jelly, then get some sugar free stuff, zero points! :) that's what i snack on if i feel a little hungry :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.