• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help-I'm new here

S: 11st7lb C: 11st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 0st4lb(2.48%)
I know it's pathetic but I am really struggling with will power. I set out my meals every day and then when it gets to the evening(not every day) I go for whatever I can find :-( I lost 4lbs this week then tonight I've well and truly splurged. I need to stay on track! 24lbs to go!!!!!!:break_diet:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
S: 14st11lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 1st10.5lb(11.84%)
Address the issue of why you eat in the evening :)

I take it its boredom? Chop carrot sticks up or just do something productive!

Were all allowed to have a few blips, its all learning!:D

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
S: 14st11lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 1st10.5lb(11.84%)
Its really common! Think we all do it :giggle: my worst day is sunday so now i save all my washing till sunday evening and do it all then!

cjtj

S: 12st9lb C: 9st12lb G: 8st12lb Loss: 2st11lb(22.03%)
Play the games on here!
I recommend the loony tune mahjong. :D

Ha but what I do when i am really craving something usually when I'm home alone is make sure I save enough points in the evening. (not so easy sometimes being on 19points or if I have saved some through the week)

But when i do I get a WW pizza- make chips (9points) and then a WW chocolate bar (1.5points)
Then read a good book or watch a good film. Makes me feel like i'm having a takeaway and pudding but still in my points.

vanda

plodding away
S: 19st5lb C: 18st5lb G: 12st5lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 1st0lb(5.17%)
I agree with what has been posted. I always save some points back for the evening as that is my weakest point in the day. You could make a low point dip with natural yogurt and whatever herbs and spices you like to have with the carrots. Lasts for a long time.

I've started a list of things to do when I get the urge to munch. I figured if I had this prepared in advance it takes the pressure off. Its got some obvious things like relax in a bubble bath - candle lit of course, manicure etc. has also got some not so obvious like sort out my photos, researching where i want to move to on line. Its a work in progress and am adding to it as I go. It really helps that at the dodgy moments I've got a list I can just look at for ideas.

If all else fails give yourself a good talking to! I do this too but have ignored myself too much in the past.

Smirky

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 39.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
if you like jelly, then get some sugar free stuff, zero points! :) that's what i snack on if i feel a little hungry :)