Help im new!!!

rosierose15

Silver Member
I'm at the harvester I have the eating out book. In the harvester section the early bird bit it says 12 points for the gammon has this already added the chips or shall I add another 7 on top? Thanks

Just in case u didn't see my other post...

i just checked the Harvester Website and with Pineapple it's 690cals and with Egg it's 720cals. Working on the 40cals is 1pp both would be 18pp approx including either the egg or pineapple, steak, seasoned fries, peas and tomato. Hope this helps.x

I had used it as 19 points even though I didn't have the peas. I had a chicken hot pot for dinner for 6 points and some pineapple so I only used 2 of my weekly :)

I had used it as 19 points even though I didn't have the peas. I had a chicken hot pot for dinner for 6 points and some pineapple so I only used 2 of my weekly :)

Well Done Sweetie, 2 Weeklies is nothing. How u feeling today?x

I'm exhausted from working all day then helping my boyfriend with broken leg all night he's been sobbing his heart out he's in so much pain :-(

Usually I would use something like this as an excuse to throw the towel in but I'm being good :)

Boyfriend gave me money and permission to go get a hamster for myself last night too as an early bday present been wanting one for ages!

X

I'm exhausted from working all day then helping my boyfriend with broken leg all night he's been sobbing his heart out he's in so much pain :-(

Usually I would use something like this as an excuse to throw the towel in but I'm being good :)

Boyfriend gave me money and permission to go get a hamster for myself last night too as an early bday present been wanting one for ages!

X

Well Done for staying strong Sweetie, I know how easy it is to fall off the wagon when things go wrong, but really food doesn't solve the problem, it just makes us feel ten times worse doesn't it! Your poor bf, must be awful for him :-( How long will be be off work for? Do u Live together? X

Yeah we live together he's off for 6 weeks now he's a postman so he definitely needs his legs :-(

That sucks (The leg not living together lol), I imagine that will have a big financial impact. X

Ahhhh thank u :) what's your fave ww meal? X

Probably just something simple like Quiche, Mash and Beans for 10pp! Ive got Vegetable Stew and Dumplings also for 10pp which I'm so looking forward to. My favourite Low PP Takeaway is Mixed Vegetable Chow Mein and Stir Fried Mixed Veg for 12pp but if I'm feeling particularly naughty I have a Small Dominos Veggie Supreme for 24pp :) What about you? X

I've not been very adventurous yet only sticking to the ready meals. I like the sound of the quiche tho :)

If u get Cheese and Onion, it's normally 6pp for a 1/4....do u get your meals from Iceland? They are 3 for £3 in there. X

I haven't done I just tried the sainsburys be good to yourself lasagne and it smelt like vomit went straight it the bin :-(

I haven't done I just tried the sainsburys be good to yourself lasagne and it smelt like vomit went straight it the bin :-(

Ewwwwww that surprises me as Sainsburys are normally good. What will u have instead?x

Back